• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it wrong to have sex with someone that loves you, if you don't' love her.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
Let's say you got a girlfriend. And she's clearly in love with you. However, you really just wanna get laid. She's gonna give it to you. Is it wrong to take advantage of the opportunity and bone her? It's not like you're lying about loving her or telling her you wanna be with her. She came to that conclusion her own.

I really wanna get laid, so to be perfectly honest. I might be tempted to do it with her, and then explain afterwards that I don't wanna be with her. But I think I might feel bad about that.
Sure, I would be taking advantage of her feelings, but it's her fault for not being sure I'm in love and just giving it to me.
It's a very tough decision for a guy like me...

Here's something I want more than anything, versus her feelings. It technically would be her fault if I did do it, but would that really justify it?

I was just in one of those situations not too long ago. It didn't end well. This girl told me how she felt about me, and I told her exactly how I felt about her. I told her that I am not looking for anything, that if we do anything it would be just for fun, and that I didn't care about her like that, and couldn't allow myself to care either. After all that, she was still game, and convinced herself that it was also just for fun.

I'd try the whole cop out and say that she knew the terms and went with it anyway, but I also knew that she was full of shit, and tried to use sex to get an attachment from me. When it didn't happen, we argued, and now no longer speak to each other, which I am totally ok with.

If karma comes back to haunt me, so be it. It's a lot easier for me to let go of someone after we've had sex, so I feel I did her a favor if she is like-minded.

As long as you're mostly honest it's fine. Don't promise a relationship you can't give IMO

fuck em and duck em can't wife no ho

As long as you're mostly honest it's fine. Don't promise a relationship you can't give IMO

fuck em and duck em can't wife no ho

Well, when you look at it that way, you might as well give her a good learning experiance, so she doesn't repeat the same mistake again. I guess if you look at it that way, you can be an humanitarian hustler.

I was just in one of those situations not too long ago. It didn't end well. This girl told me how she felt about me, and I told her exactly how I felt about her. I told her that I am not looking for anything, that if we do anything it would be just for fun, and that I didn't care about her like that, and couldn't allow myself to care either. After all that, she was still game, and convinced herself that it was also just for fun.

I'd try the whole cop out and say that she knew the terms and went with it anyway, but I also knew that she was full of shit, and tried to use sex to get an attachment from me. When it didn't happen, we argued, and now no longer speak to each other, which I am totally ok with.

If karma comes back to haunt me, so be it. It's a lot easier for me to let go of someone after we've had sex, so I feel I did her a favor if she is like-minded.

Damn, hoes be trippin'

it's her fault for not being sure I'm in love and just giving it to me.
How is it her fault for not being able to read your mind? You know she has feelings for you and plan to use her only for sex. At least have the decency to tell her that you don't want a relationship. That's a shitty thing to do to somebody.

How is it her fault for not being able to read your mind? You know she has feelings for you and plan to use her only for sex. At least have the decency to tell her that you don't want a relationship. That's a shitty thing to do to somebody.

I think if I already had sex before, then I think I could do that. But I'm a virgin, and I think I would do it out of pure desperation and the desire to satiate my insecurities so I could call myself cool

how are you possibly going to be with anybody long enough for her to fall in love with you when this is the way you approach women?

you're demonstrably desperate for sex so i'd suggest that you seek a more functional forum to satisfy that need: a prostitute; or a nsa sex listing on cl or such.

and, for your own sake and ours. please get laid. soon :)

alasdair

how are you possibly going to be with anybody long enough for her to fall in love with you when this is the way you approach women?

you're demonstrably desperate for sex so i'd suggest that you seek a more functional forum to satisfy that need: a prostitute; or a nsa sex listing on cl or such.

and, for your own sake and ours. please get laid. soon :)

alasdair

Yea.. I would prefer a friend with benefits or a prostitute. But the way I am now, it's first come first serve. The first opportunity I get might be one where I have to do something bad. And as insecure as I am, I might sacrifice the right thing for my selfish desire

its very pathetic to lead someone on who is in love with you just to use them for sex.

there are loads of people just looking for sex

if thats the kind of fake shallow asshole you choose to be then thats your choice.

trollolololololololololol? por que?

Last edited:
is she telling you she loves you? are you sure this is the case? maybe youre being a bit arrogant in assuming youre gonna break her heart by having a fling with her. how old are you both?

if this is the girl's virginity too, then you shouldnt take it upon yourself to be her lesson that men are dicks and use women for sex. though she probably end up learning that elsewhere, despite it not being true :s

Just be upfront and honest with her IMO. There's plenty of willing, waiting, available pussy out there without hurting anyone in the process :)

Just be upfront and honest with her IMO. There's plenty of willing, waiting, available pussy out there without hurting anyone in the process :)

I need to move to australia lol

and OP, that's called lying by omission. If you have a conscience, carrying out your plan will fuck YOU up for a LONG time.

If you have a conscience, carrying out your plan will fuck YOU up for a LONG time.

Can you elaborate on this?

OP, I'm in a very similar dilemma. Not a virgin, but it is hella tempting. I know it would be creating bonds that would just have to be broken. It's a tough decision. Not sure what to do, either.

Can you elaborate on this?

OP, I'm in a very similar dilemma. Not a virgin, but it is hella tempting. I know it would be creating bonds that would just have to be broken. It's a tough decision. Not sure what to do, either.

sure. OP wants to just have sex with a girl who is in love with him. Manipulating that love, which is unrequited, to fuck her, is a major dick move. Using someone is bad enough, but using someone in love with you is very high up the 'shitty things to do to people' scale. what if this woman tries to kill herself over it? that shit can happen. and even if it doesnt, she's gonna be bitter, broken, guarded, etc for the next relationship she's in, maybe not giving up as much of herself emotionally as she is now. and there are too many broken women in this country now.

IF the OP follows thru, it's not something he can ever brag about, nor tell any future women. I know OP is a virgin and wants to get that monkey off his back, but unloading it onto an unsuspecting woman is NOT the way to do it. You wont be cool for doing it either. Losing your virginity should be special and will definitely be a memory that never fades. Make it special for both of you, not manipulative and bordering on emotional rape.