• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nortyy

Bluelighter
Does anyone here have expierences with purchasing Oxycodone, Fentanyl online? Ive come across a foriegn pharmacy which has Patches and 10s, 20s, 40s, and 80s for very cheap. I have bought tramadol online no problem before which was also foriegn pharmacy.

No discussion of sources here.

Also be aware that importing scheduled substances without a valid prescription could land you in legal trouble, and that there's no guarantee that what you ordered is what you'd get.

Does anyone here have expierences with purchasing Oxycodone, Fentanyl online? Ive come across a foriegn pharmacy which has Patches and 10s, 20s, 40s, and 80s for very cheap. I have bought tramadol online no problem before which was also foriegn pharmacy.

And consider this. OC is not cheap, period. Call the pharmacy for a price and then ask how could "they" sell it so cheap.
They can't, it's a big 'ol scam.

Best

Oh okay I did read the rules thread though and this didn't seem to break any rules in there. Also I'm not looking to check out a specific supplier or "source" just asking if anyone has ever purchased these type of meds online and there expierence doing so. sorry though if i did break an unwritten rule. Also by cheap I meant it's no where near the street price of either of those.
'

Oh okay I did read the rules thread though and this didn't seem to break any rules in there. Also I'm not looking to check out a specific supplier or "source" just asking if anyone has ever purchased these type of meds online and there expierence doing so. sorry though if i did break an unwritten rule. Also by cheap I meant it's no where near the street price of either of those.
'

Yea it's still discussion of sources though.

And I'd also reccomend making your thread titles relevant in the future, it helps people find good info without needing to post a new thread. =P

Closed as it is thread necromancy, this one was long dead and now it is twice slain this time the beast is down for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.