• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Is it true that going to bupe from tramadol is easier?

Requiem4adream

Bluelighter
Is it easier to go to bupe from tramadol than to bupe from other opiates? I've read online it's because tramadol doesn't bind as long on the mu receptor. Anyone had experience of this please?

Going from tramadol to bupre is like going from sniffing farts to sniffing glue. Bupre has possibly the longest withdrawals and stuff.

Lol. I know. But am I less likely to get precipitated withdrawals going from tramadol to bupe than any other opiate to bupe?

The snri withdrawals are sure to be there if you just drop out the tramadol. You could propably take them together like I used to and not really suffer any wds. Unless you got years on tramadol and dose of gram.

I ll be honest dont touch bupre because of fucking tramadol.

Lol. I know. But am I less likely to get precipitated withdrawals going from tramadol to bupe than any other opiate to bupe?
Yes precipitated withdrawal is much less likely with tramadol. I've gone from tramadol to bupe within a day or so and was fine. I'm positive you'll be ok unless it was massive doses of tramadol, then I'd wait.

Yes precipitated withdrawal is much less likely with tramadol. I've gone from tramadol to bupe within a day or so and was fine. I'm positive you'll be ok unless it was massive doses of tramadol, then I'd wait.
I'm planning on waiting 16h , what do you think

Well, yes, because Buprenorphine is so strong and Tramadol is so weak (1/10th the strength of oral morphine)

Going from tramadol to bupre is like going from sniffing farts to sniffing glue. Bupre has possibly the longest withdrawals and stuff.
Longer than subs and methadone? Well im addin bupe to the list of opiates to stay the fuck away from

I personally find tramadol worthless but I’m not a heroin user aside from one dabble a few years ago.
None of them work for me in that range, only codeine which relaxes me. Not sure it would be much help for a person with high tolerance although even morphine does nothing for me.

Problem is we all metabolise it different so what works for one won’t for another.