• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is it true that black people don't snort cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have snorted cocaine with black people so I call bullshit.

false

they used to not do meth either but that's changed in recent times

(true story)
Meth has become so huge on the East Coast that it's even infiltrated Baltimore, which back in the day you'd only find crack or dope. There were plenty of city tweakers I went to rehab with.

I have snorted cocaine with black people so I call bullshit.
Hahaa I was just kidding bro , I thought I'd be banned in blink of an eye for "racism" , but surprisingly I'm still here , and of course I didn't mean to say black people are crackheads , would be funny because I'm myself one , or at least was

lol on this old cops episode this black dealer got caught with coke and the officer thought it was meth and the dealer started laughing and was like " man black people don't sell no meth; have you ever met a black person who sells meth".
Yeah , well I think any dealer would prefer to sell coke over meth , more profitable it seems , especially in Europe

all chinese people smoke opium in the long pipes
all rastafarians are always constantly thinking about weed and are always stoned
all meth users are incredibly poor white folk that live in trailer parks and are covered in sores and have multiple meth babies

all chinese people smoke opium in the long pipes
all rastafarians are always constantly thinking about weed and are always stoned
all meth users are incredibly poor white folk that live in trailer parks and are covered in sores and have multiple meth babies
Meth babies 😳

Hahaa I was just kidding bro , I thought I'd be banned in blink of an eye for "racism" , but surprisingly I'm still here , and of course I didn't mean to say black people are crackheads , would be funny because I'm myself one , or at least was
A crackhead or a black person?

Status
Not open for further replies.