• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Is it safe to precook a shot and let it sit for 8-12 hours?

Mimic951

Bluelighter
I’m in a situation we’re if I’m in the bathroom for to long it looks suspicious. So I have been pre cooking my shots so I don’t need to be in the restroom so long. Though I’m afraid it’ll give me a bigger chance of a abscess. I do cook it till it boils so that I’m positive it kills anything that’s not supposed to be in me. If you want to know how long they sit before I use them, it’s about 8-12 hours.

There's an increased risk of infection because the bacteria and microbes don't die as soon as you boil a liquid. It needs to boil for nearly 5 minutes if I remember correctly. You leave them in pretty much a perfect environment to multiply.

Another issue is that diacetylmorphine starts deteriorating once it meets water; it turns into morphine as it sits in water.

There's an increased risk of infection because the bacteria and microbes don't die as soon as you boil a liquid. It needs to boil for nearly 5 minutes if I remember correctly. You leave them in pretty much a perfect environment to multiply.

Another issue is that diacetylmorphine starts deteriorating once it meets water; it turns into morphine as it sits in water.
So in short your saying that I shouldn’t, for two reasons bacteria and a loss in potency.