• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to mix these substances?

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
Hi. First of all I'm new here so I apologise if this is the wrong place to post.
Hopefully I can get some answers as I've searched google and it's not been much help.
I have
50mg Tramadol instant release
5mg Diazepam
3.75mg Zopiclone
I've been on zopiclone for 3 weeks now for sleep issues. So I have a slight tolerance.
I've been taking Tramadol for back pain for about a week. I have little to no benzo tolerance.
I've taken 20mg of diazepam in the past 2hours and I'm a little unsteady on my feet. and my last dose of Tramadol (200mg) was about 7 hours ago.
Would it be safe to take 100mg-200mg more of Tramadol now along with a 3.75mg zopiclone.
Hope you guys can help.
Cheers.

never mix benzos with opiates
im sure the unsteady feeling is from the that mix it can easily cause issues if you have little to no tolerance with benzos and 20mg of diazepam isnt a beginner dose
i would hold off from taking anymore tramadol and especially the zopi

Tramadol is better then nothing( not sure if I buy that). It really is a bad, low brow opioid, that is known for seizures. If you HAVE to use it, use the minimum, period.
The Valium and Zopiclone is a bad idea, due to your lack of tolerance. That combo itself, can hit you very hard. On the off chance the Tramadol actually provides you with good opioid effects, your total combo puts you at risk for a real OD.

I ended up taking the zopiclone as I'd forgotten to check back on the thread. Thank you both for the info. I'll be sure not to mix these in future. I know you mentioned not to mix benzo's with opiates but are benzo's safe with opioids. I'm assuming not but I just wondered if diazepam and codeine would be a risk/a good combination? I'll take the advice about zopiclone and never add them to the mix again.

Tramadol is better then nothing( not sure if I buy that). It really is a bad, low brow opioid, that is known for seizures. If you HAVE to use it, use the minimum, period.
The Valium and Zopiclone is a bad idea, due to your lack of tolerance. That combo itself, can hit you very hard. On the off chance the Tramadol actually provides you with good opioid effects, your total combo puts you at risk for a real OD.

Is Zopiclone (7.5) dangerous with Lorazepam for someone with low tolerance (never taken before but have bottles of it)? I'm 115 pounds.

Is Zopiclone (7.5) dangerous with Lorazepam for someone with low tolerance (never taken before but have bottles of it)? I'm 115 pounds.

Zopiclone isn't a benzo so no not really dangerous per say if taken in large amounts yes but in moderation no....the only thing it'll cause is sedation which is actually the whole point right? If you are in fact only gonna take zopiclone and Ativan
Just take the clone and asses how you feel if you need to add in the Ativan I would say .5mg then add in more if needed you can always take more but never less

i wouldnt go past 7.5mg since that seems to be the max dose and if you feel a need for more than that i would try something else
IME going above 7.5mg doesn't really have much more effect. So deos is right you'd be better giving something else a try if need be.