• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Is it safe to mix Benzedrex and amanita muscaria?

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
Hi All,

Does anyone know if it’s safe? Would it be counterproductive because one is a strong stimulant and one is mainly a gabergic? I understand ibotenic acid is a stimulant but I don’t think there is much in these extracts and it’s primarily muscimol. Would it be too much of a body load?

Not done that combo particularly but i have mixed Amanita with Ethylone before and it was a wonderful experience. The later being a pretty strong stimulant/empathogen, but i feel like that drug has a better safety profile than Propylhexedrine for whatever reason, of course Ethylone is an RC so thats only speculation. Id deff be careful on your dosing tho cuz who knows how they may interact for you personally. But for me i felt like the combo i did was quite synergistic.

Not done that combo particularly but i have mixed Amanita with Ethylone before and it was a wonderful experience. The later being a pretty strong stimulant/empathogen, but i feel like that drug has a better safety profile than Propylhexedrine for whatever reason, of course Ethylone is an RC so thats only speculation. Id deff be careful on your dosing tho cuz who knows how they may interact for you personally. But for me i felt like the combo i did was quite synergistic.
Thanks for your experience. I would think that a gabergic and a stimulant would counteract each other tho. One of the reasons I was asking because I know they give benzos to me in the ER when I’ve been there overdosing on Benzedrex. I had taken 4 inhalers back to back so 8 total just not until the first 4 wore off and I went blind temporarily. But when they wore off my eye sight fortunately returned. So yeah definitely a shit safety profile but it’s the only stimulant I have access to at the moment. I do t take anywhere near that much anymore lol…fuck that I need my vision.

How much would be a decent dose? I have 2500 mg of extract. The guy at the store said most people take one or two gummies so that’s 500mg-1000mg.

Does that sound right to you? I’m brand new to amanita muscaria but experienced with psilocybin.

Looks like it’s only 6.59mg muscimol in each gummy tho. Just saw the lab results and there is zero ibotenic acid which is wierd asf. I know some think ibotenic acid is neurotoxic and causes brain lesions but I’m pretty sure that’s when it was injected directly into the brain of rats and yeah I don’t think it breaks down before hitting the brain when consumed but I kinda wanted the mixture of effects.

Oh well. So I tried one gummy and of course I felt nothing so I just ate a third one so that’s a total of 18mg muscimol give or take. Hopefully this time it kicks in. I’m starting to think I’m too fat so need a huge dose lol. But I want to let my wife have the other two when she gets home so this is it for me.

I keep reading it should kick in n a half hour but we will see. I have my doubts about this brand now but they make great delta 8 edibles so idk…

You need to just order actual mushrooms they are gonna be way more bang for your buck then any sort of gummies on the market. I just cant see that being a cost effect way to consume Amanitas. Usually i buy an ounce every once in awhile and take around 8-10 grams, break them down as small as possible and then put them into OOO gelcaps so i dont have to taste it. Not everybodies cup of tea but i enjoy the stuff. Ive had some really powerful experiences with 14g range dosing. Read this thread if you havent already.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/the-big-dandy-amanita-mushrooms-thread.224033/

Very interesting combo. Never had benzedrex (can't take the anxiety from most stimulants and I like sleep lol) and I never had a muscimol gummy. Did not even know they existed.

I am interested in Amanitas. I have to get around to them someday. Benzedrex you can all have. I do see that on the shelf in most stores. I suspect it would effect me like ephedrine. Pure anxiety and not much else. But I know some people do like ephedrine.

If you do take off Juice type up a report. I'll read it!

Very interesting combo. Never had benzedrex (can't take the anxiety from most stimulants and I like sleep lol) and I never had a muscimol gummy. Did not even know they existed.

I am interested in Amanitas. I have to get around to them someday. Benzedrex you can all have. I do see that on the shelf in most stores. I suspect it would effect me like ephedrine. Pure anxiety and not much else. But I know some people do like ephedrine.

Yeah you’re not missing out in Benzedrex because it is a extremely risky substance. I highly and extremely very much believe it is very very nuerotoxic with regular use. I need to quit. I promised I’d never touch the stuff again 6 months ago but man it’s so hard when it’s everywhere and so cheap.

I relapsed last Friday. Tomorrow I committing to quitting the Benzedrex again and just going back to only plant drugs. Not that they are necessarily all safer than pharmaceuticals but I hate and despise big Pharma with a passion and I don’t have any street connects anymore I got clean for a few years and lost all my connects changed phones etcetra. Maybe for the best. And I don’t feel like hitting the streets. I’m not that desperate.

By the way, please don’t take Benzedrex but it is not like ANY other over the counter drug ppl use to get high. It’s definitely not like bucks vapor inhaler. That’s just- body high. Benzedrex is very much like MDMA. Trust me I don’t play with kiddie drugs like Benadryl and shit. Actually I do not play with any other OTC meds to get high. Make absolutely no mistake. Benzedrex is a true drug. Just not a very safe one. If you do end up trying it make sure to start very small. But I highly advise you do not if you have a potential for addiction to highly addictive substances.

On a side note- I ended up taking the jump and trying it. I ended up eating the entire pack of amanita muscaria because I ate one waited an hour nothing, then ate another one, waited an hour, still nothing, so then I ate the other two for a total of 5 gummies total of about 30mg muscimol. There’s zero ibotenic acid in this extract which is a stimulant so I think it’s safe to mix with the Benzedrex because muscimol is a gabergic. My main concern was mixing with the ibotenic acid. But who knows I could be wrong. Maybe muscimol has a cardiac load so then it’s dangerous with Benzedrex because Benzedrex has a heavy cardiac load, extremely heavy. I couldn’t find any info on muscimol cardiac effects tho so I took a guess and and jumped.

I still don’t feel the mushrooms I don’t think but I’m obviously speeding if you can tell. I think I typed all this in one minute and on my phone! Lol.

K sorry it’s so long. I’ll try to keep any more posts tonight shorter.

Yeah you’re not missing out in Benzedrex because it is a extremely risky substance. I highly and extremely very much believe it is very very nuerotoxic with regular use. I need to quit. I promised I’d never touch the stuff again 6 months ago but man it’s so hard when it’s everywhere and so cheap.

I relapsed last Friday. Tomorrow I am committing to quitting the Benzedrex again and just going back to only plant drugs. Not that they are necessarily all safer than pharmaceuticals but I hate and despise big Pharma with a passion and I don’t have any street connects anymore I got clean for a few years and lost all my connects changed phones etcetra. Maybe for the best. And I don’t feel like hitting the streets. I’m not that desperate.

By the way, please don’t take Benzedrex but it is not like ANY other over the counter drug ppl use to get high. It’s definitely not like vicks vapor inhaler. That’s just a body high. Benzedrex is very much like MDMA. Trust me I don’t play with kiddie drugs like Benadryl and shit. Actually I do not play with any other OTC meds to get high. Make absolutely no mistake. Benzedrex is a true drug. Just not a very safe one. If you do end up trying it make sure to start very small. But I highly advise you do not if you have a potential for addiction to highly addictive substances.

On a side note- I ended up taking the jump and trying it. I ended up eating the entire pack of amanita muscaria because I ate one waited an hour nothing, then ate another one, waited an hour, still nothing, so then I ate the other two for a total of 5 gummies total of about 30mg muscimol. There’s zero ibotenic acid in this extract which is a stimulant so I think it’s safe to mix with the Benzedrex because muscimol is a gabergic. My main concern was mixing with the ibotenic acid. But who knows I could be wrong. Maybe muscimol has a cardiac load so then it’s dangerous with Benzedrex because Benzedrex has a heavy cardiac load, extremely heavy. I couldn’t find any info on muscimol cardiac effects tho so I took a guess and and jumped.

I still don’t feel the mushrooms I don’t think but I’m obviously speeding if you can tell. I think I typed all this in one minute and on my phone! Lol.

K sorry it’s so long. I’ll try to keep any more posts tonight shorter

You typed all that on a phone? LOL Speaking into it gets worse each upgrade too. Typing is clumsy. Auto correct is screwey. But yes, I see the stimulant effects in action.

I actually had two short stints with stimulants. A few months in the early '80s with black beauties. (biphetamine?) A few handfuls of ritalin in programmer school (97). Lots of cocaine from 80-85 until I quit. Real MDMA came around in Houston Texas at that time and that is stimulant. But yeah, not too big on stimulants. Have to take care of the heart you know? Remember that. Thank your heart! Treat it like it's own being.