• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to drink few beers after oxy

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
So like the title says Im going to get some oxy during this week and Im wondering if I could boost it up by drinking some beers carefully..

Im getting 80mgs and I have 100-120mg tolerance so would it likely be safe?

if you don't take them regularly id highly advise against it, 2-4 beers might not hurt but.. id probably cap it to a maximum of 3-4 alittle hypocritical because i used to dose after drinking whole rum bottles but thats me and you're you.

you can always simply take the oxy, give it time to kick in and then have 2 beers and see if you feel like you could tolerate more.

stay safe
~zonxx

Chances are you will vomit before you die. Neither possibility is pleasant honestly. I can't advise anyone to combine alcohol with opiates but if I speak the truth people do all the time. A couple beers won't kill you on oxy but oxy can take you out if you take enough by itself and more than 1, 2, or 3 beers will send you upchucking violently in the nearest toilet, bucket/basket/container, or outdoors.

I puked more recently than I would like to admit combining shit. Last vomit was a cactus. Never pleasant to vomit toxic things up it's quite violent.

Take it easy with 1 or 2 beers sipped slowly.

The answer is that it's unsafe to be drinking when you're toying with Opioids like this. I'd say you could drink one with a friend over dinner or something; a beer you really enjoy, but the idea of combining Alcohol with Opioids deliberately is not a good idea. TL;DR not safe.