• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to combine weed, opiates, and meth?

S

spun11s

I have some strong desserts made with strong hash oil, and some chocolates that are very strong. I plan on taking all of them with a friend and we will take some oxy and also smoke some meth which we have a lot of, and then we will eat more THC candy, maybe pop another percocet or two, and smoke more tina. Is this a safe combo? Has anyone here done this?

No we will not be driving and are going to do this on the weekend when we have off work.

It is safe to combine opiates and cannabis. No idea about using opiates, cannabis, and meth as I have no experience ever using meth.

Does anyone know the answer to the original poster's question?

Last edited:
No experience with meth, But I have taken MDMA, cocaine and adderall on opiates and been fine. Idk the chemical differences or interactions which methamphetamine would cause but I would assume you would be fine. I have heard of people using heroin to come down off of meth.

Just don't overdue it, the only issue with mixing a CNS (opiates) and uppers (stimulants) is the strain it puts on your heart by one drug wanting to increase pulse and blood flow and the other slowing everything down.

I never used meth but plenty of coke and unfortunately a lot of amphetamine and even some of those real stupid real strong legal things a while back like mdpv(bath salts sorta).

The weed is no problem for sure but I would think the whole taking uppers and downers thing is typically not good like Relapz said above me.... Although thats really just if your doing a ton I believe.

My main thought is unless your fucking shooting speed balls I would think the meth would just take over everything and you would be wasting the other drugs... but like I said I have no idea. I know trying to take vicodin while on mdpv or amphetamines or even after a lot of coke doesnt do a fucking thing for me though lol.

Be safe... and dont waste drugs is a good motto IMHO.

Yes that's a safe combination used to do it everyday actually. It's not very healthy tho and don't dose more oxy then you can handle.