• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Is it safe to combine Phenibut and Dexedrine (and Kratom)??

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I've combined Dex with Kratom and felt nice and combined Phenibut with Kratom and felt nice but I've never combined Dexedrine with Phenibut and want to make sure it's a safe combination so is it??

Keep in mind that I'm also on Lexapro and I usually also take Kratom when I take Phenibut so that would probably be in the mix as well along with caffeine and sometimes also L-Theanine and Phenylpiracetam so just assume that they may all be in the mix.

I really want to try it but need to make sure it's safe first.

Anyone know??

I mean, Phenibut can be stimulating so it might be overstimulating possibly, but overall Phenibut is a GABA B and CNS depressant while Dex is a CNS stimulant so there should be no interaction right??

I can say that I've mixed dex and phen before with no problems, so you should be fine mushroom lover lol.

I can say that I've mixed dex and phen before with no problems, so you should be fine mushroom lover lol.

Thanks.

How was the experience?

Do they go well together??

However, I'd still like a little more info than just one anecdotal experience.

IF it's safe like to know specifically WHY it's safe, for example, because they aren't both CNS depressants (I already know that) or they don't cause a big drop or rise in blood pressure together (just a random idea I don't know the validity of) etc.

Also, is that bigger combo of Dex, Phenibut and Kratom safe?

I'd appreciate a response from someone like Sekio who can explain a little bit better about the safety of the combo (or lack there of)...

Last edited:
Man, people just seem to ignore my threads these days even though I ask legit questions.

Does anyone have more knowledge about this combo??

I do not know why it's safe or if it really is in fact safe, but I have combined at least 5 grams phenibut with 10 grams kratom and a medium-sized dose of cocaine and I was ok. My blood pressure is lower on kratom than when I don't take it, but that might be the phenibut affecting BP too.

Amphetamine does raise blood pressure after all so be cautious. But I think you'd be ok as long as you don't overdo it.

They are both relatively weak drugs to me so I never needed specifics about mixing them... I think you may be worrying a little too much. Its kind of like a mini speedball of sorts... I suggest you try both in low doses to see how your body reacts and go from there. I have ungodly tolerances to all drugs, so I kind of just mix and match whatever type of high suits me at the time.... I'm telling you that you will be OK from this combo if you've done either drug on their own with no problems , and if you don't have any underlying health issues.

Don't know about dexedrine, but I've had plenty of good experiences combining phenibut and kratom. The risk of respiratory depression with kratom is practically nil, so there isn't much likelihood of having a problem with those two. Mixing in a stimulant, though... Not sure. (I just don't have any experience with dexedrine, so I don't know how much of a stimulant it is.)

Mycophile, just FYI - BL is not a replacement for your pharmacist, so don't get all uppity and start bumping your posts askign about simple combinations.

You should be using drugs.com or rxlist or something to find interactions between these drugs. They're both standard pharmacy meds so there's no reason that any interactions wouldn't be easy to find/published.

Mixing amphetamine and phhenibut should be fine. Mixing amphetamine and kratom should be fine too (play it by ear and discontinue usage if you have issues with nausea or blood pressure or whatever). Mixing all 3 should be fine as well. Keep an eye on the dosage though, obviously if you go and take 300mg of amphetamine your kratom won't be quite as useful, y'know?