• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Is it safe to co-adminster Pregabalin 300mg and Clonazepam 2mg

evo4ever

Bluelighter
As the title suggests is it safe to mix 300mg Pregabalin and 2mg Clonazepam? I've got a decent tolerance to both drugs btw. Cheers guys!!!

As I recall gabapentinoids and benzodiazepines work quite similar, correct me if im wrong?

I'm also Prescribed 120mg Oxycodone IR daily.

Regards.

Last edited:
Wow ive just taken 300mg Pregab, a 5mg *Red Devil* Xanax bar, 5mg Clonazepam tablet, and 60mg Oxy IR caps. And it took me nearly an hour to type this txt lmaoo_O

I read here they potentiate each other. You hit jackpot.

Crush clona and take under tongue, snort lyrica. Enjoy, like i am ATM

Wow ive just taken 300mg Pregab, a 5mg *Red Devil* Xanax bar, 5mg Clonazepam tablet, and 60mg Oxy IR caps. And it took me nearly an hour to type this txt lmaoo_O
Well you got lied to and sold a random pill lol. Because they do not make 5mg Xanax pills in any country on this Earth, and they also don't make any red Xanax in general

Ive seen bright orange colored clonepam.i can get most geric benzos at "here.i have a huge alorazolam tolerance i usually chewed up.5mg alorazolam total the first thing in da morning brfore i sccore dope ,and after 2 -3 hrs ill take like another 5mg , sometime i ended up nodding out for seconds if i do dope ,3_4 times a day .
Ill probably be dead soon or not!
Now, to the point.
the orage coloured clonos are the benzo the doc used to taper off my insane alorazolam habit .they taste like a minty candy,no sort of euphoria like xanax ,even at the same equivalent dose.and it sure relief s some anxiety and helps me sleep tho,but never fuck me up like xanax
But ive vever seen a red clono.i have seen white xanax tho.but never have i seen a red clonozepam.maybe you wete too higjh or under some strange light..
I have swallowed 7.5. Xanax at once today and had my dopes ..as usuall.im about to go to bed right now and i usually wske up 3-4 hrs later ..i defenitely go to see the doctor.soon he sometimes write me a script for my favourite benzo.nitrazeoam..that long ass alflf life benzo and surely a suboxone which makes me constipated even more

what, no No one snort lyrica please, it's most efficient (and by that i mean upwards of 90-98% bioavailable) via the oral route.
Might be but it doesn't hit you like a brick of joy. For me basically to sleep swallow, to get energy snort. Weird but true.

I am taking gabapentin and clonazepam together just fine.

Pregabalin is stronger but I think you would be okay doing that.

I am taking gabapentin and clonazepam together just fine.

Pregabalin is stronger but I think you would be okay doing that.
Thing is Prega and clonazepam potentiate each other. I'm under both and i assure you. Gabapentin is lower prega.

Thing is Prega and clonazepam potentiate each other. I'm under both and i assure you. Gabapentin is lower prega.

yeah, I know that.
but they are similar medications.
like you said- prega is a lot stronger.

Gabapentin + clonazepam have cleared up my narcolepsy problem!

I am actually getting sleep without dreams, dreams, dreams, nightmares, nightmares, nightmares All night long!!
It is amazing.
I am not living in The Nightmare on Elm Street anymore!
(that movie was literally like my life, I was thinking “OMG, someone knows about this dream problem!)