• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin is it possible to turn Beige heroin into white heroin?

Pink Floyd

Greenlighter
I have got a bit of light brown or beige Afghani heroin, its water soluble so its not #3. I like to snort and smoke it but I hate the vinegar taste, how can i purify this and turn it into white heroin? there is a instruction in a couple of threads about purifying heroin with HCL and... is it the same process? i would like to lose the colour the vinegar smell and hopefully by purifying it, it will run on the foil, thanks

Last edited:
The vinegar smell is an inherent quality of Heroin. Heroin is DiacetylMorphine and this acetic acid/anhydride is what gives off that smell. I imagine to further distill these drugs as you're describing would require chemistry equipment and knowledge.

What are you describing with the foil? What is the dope doing when you try to vaporize it?

well i would like someone with a bit of chemistry background teach me how to purify it, whit gear doesnt have any vinegar smell and colour so i was wondering if it was possible to turn the beige gear into whait gear which i think is the purer form of heroin.