• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction is it possible to reliably have (relatively) mild trips on salvia?

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
i have dried leaf, 20x, and a dynavap m,, while i think full out of body 1000 year cup experiences sound neat, ive been very intrigued by the more mild salv trip reports ive heard. i.e. no full out of body delerium or whatever,, just, like, seeing cool zippers and fractals and shit. just wondering how fast reverse tollerance sneaks up on u,, last (and only) time ive smoked salv i did like 200mg dried leaf from a bong and felt nothing but a little deppression afterwards lol (couldve been coincidental bc, i, like, have deppression). xoxo thankz! <3

sorry if this question is fucking dumb im a little dim.

Dried leaf was a completely different experience than extract for me , none of that weird gravity rip you out of your body experience.

Was not going to comment until I realized I was just in your other thread AH621. :) (I am one of the defenders of Salvia here at times)

Salvia is an ally of mine since 1999. Just plain leaf. Half gram, two puffs from a tobacco pipe in silent darkness and I have a wonderful experience. The after glow is even better

Dale Pendell says the experience is holographic. The whole experience exists in total even with smaller doses.

Honestly because I have had such fulfilling experiences it makes me wonder why some psychonaughts don't start real slow. Once a breakthrough happens then the lighter amounts are more full. So like the waves in the ocean, it is intimidating to get rolled over by a big wave. But going back in the ocean it is much better to get use to the smaller waves after being rolled over by a big one. Easing in.

I am willing to bet more people can see the benefits of Salvia by using smaller amounts.

Last edited:
Yeah, with everything, the dose determines the experience. Low doses produce light experiences. The high-powered extracts are hard to get a low dose out of as a single hit will be a high dose. If you use plain dried leaf, you can have mild experiences. I have had some really enjoyable but strange mild experiences.

Yeah I would say a tobacco pipe and a bic (not a torch light) for a mild trip at least imo its extremely mild this way compared to a bong and Torch. For me this works well and I use 20x. I still have a bunch left and probably haven't touched it in 4 or 5 years maybe