• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is it possible to keep meth use safe?

AvenaSativa

Bluelighter
I'm sure I'm going through a phase every meth addict goes through where I am trying to convince myself that I can maintain it? It's suiting that a drug causing you to experience raw pleasure and energy would be so bad for you. Thanks life.

A new dealer gave me a first time get hooked deal and I got so high and when it was done creases in my face were already more visible, and crystals were coming out of the corners of my eyes which is kinda weird yo. And I was only up from tuesday to saturday so I didn't even go as hard as some people.

Of course when I was high I said I'd rather die young with meth than live old without it but now that I'm sober idk I think I better stay away from it it seems too good to be true.

Maybe, but your breath will smell like dog balls, and you will start collecting electronics from dumpsters.

Sounds like you're not someone who can maintain safe use, it would be best for you to stay away from it.

you will start collecting electronics from dumpsters.

Hahaha I actually know someone that does this. Fuckin like 50 or 55 years old, lives in his mother's house, spends all day and night getting spun and walking the city and adjacent cities dumpster diving. I've actually been surprised and impressed with some of his finds (including expensive electronics)....but not enough to make me wanna do it haha.

-PA

Sounds like you're not someone who can maintain safe use, it would be best for you to stay away from it.
This

Some people might get away with it, but we're talking about prescribed methamphetamine (desoxyn) with a dosage of 5-20 mg a day, not people that use it recreationally

^^ as above. While probably about 1-in-20 who aren't prescribed Desoxyn by a doctor probably can function with long-term therapeutic dose self-administration, you've already basically told us that you wouldn't be among that small minority.

We have a nice thread someone wrote around here somewhere detailing what they felt were the various stages of meth/amp addiction. You might want to check it to see where you currently fit on that scale.

Edit - here you go:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate

Last edited: