• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it possible to K-hole using it orally?

CousinCocaine

Bluelighter
Title says it all pretty much... Erowid says 3-4mg per lb will get you there, but I read somewhere that it can't be done. I'd like to hear personal experiences. It's a ointment which requires extraction so I don't know any other way to use (rectal administration is out of the question, no offense but I don't role that way lol.) I would IM (never tried it but needless aren't something that scares me + I hear IM is awesome) but unfortunately I don't have any clean needles. Can I put the ointment up my nose? Or can I pour the liquid extract up my nose?

I've came really close to a K-hole before orally and loved it, so I think I'm ready. I've used K at least a dozen times (took a 2-3 month break) to work my way up to a K-hole as advised.

Update: I guess I'll just go for it orally it can't hurt to try. I'm using approximately 3.5mg per lb. I will report my results + I'm putting a small amount in my nose.

Did around 40mg nasally, preparing for about 650mg-700mg orally

Last edited:
It's absolutely possible, it just takes somewhere in the beighborhood of double the nasal dose to get there. Orally it lasts longer too and apparently is subjectively a bit different. I don't doubt that's true as all the ACHs (the family of dissociatives that ketamine is in) I've tried feel different orally than nasally. I actually prefer almost all of them orally. Strangely, most of them are just as potent or even more potent orally than nasally, except ketamine, and I'm not sure why that is.

But yeah it's possible, it requires around double the dose and will last about twice as long as nasal administration.

Let us know how it went!

yeah but you'd have to take loads more. You already said what Erowid said to take so just take that, or if you're not comfortable taking like half a gram of ket all at once sniff like 2 lines and then drink some I guess? Idk I've never seen anyone do ket orally. Is the problem that it's in a liquid? Put it on a plate about 6 inches away from a light bulb or put it next to the window and wait for it to evaporate to powder, then you can do what you want with it.

Well the effects are different and it lasts longer, I figured that was the point. I'd like to try taking it orally sometime, I really like MXE a lot more orally than nasally. I think the reason people don't take ketamine orally is because it's damn expensive. Plus people just like snorting drugs.

^^^^ Another reason why oral consumption isn't popular is it's awful taste. If you do try taking it orally mix it with some lemon juice it masks the taste so much I was able to use subliminally a time or two.

It was a really interesting, intense and fun trip. Morre visuals than normal and less self control haha.I was just a little away from a K-hole. I still have like 150-200mg left. Could I use the same method people use to turn liquid in medical vials into powder but, instead of medical vialls using the liquid that I have as a result of an extract?

Sorry if if you don't understand what I'm saying, because I'm super stoned + on DXM lol

Thanks for the replies :)

^Another reason why oral consumption isn't popular is it's awful taste. If you do try taking it orally mix it with some lemon juice it masks the taste so much I was able to use subliminally a time or two.

Indeed.

Use a gel cap? Or parachute it? Oh wait, I see, you have it as a liquid. I've always found peanut butter right after swallowing something nasty masks the taste almost instantly and gets rid of it.

I wonder if sublingually would be a better ROA than orally. At least with MXE there is a noticeable diference, and sublingual ROA is my favourite for most of the dissos I have tried (but never tried K that way, since I didn't find much info)

I used to drink 300ml K 4 hours or so after 145mg MDMA. I would mix it with fresh orange juice and although that didn't completely mask the chemical taste it did help enormously. The come-up was gentle and the effect built smoothly into a K-hole, then the effect diminished in waves. The wave thing was great because it would seem like it was wearing off then come back and take me quite deep again on 3 or 4 occasions. The whole trip would last around 2 hours. So altogether a really nice experience.

I only did this on around 10 or so occasions but I do now experience mild bladder problems (more discomfort than anything else) - it may be my age being in my 7th decade (my father developed age-related bladder issues in his 60's too). I mention this only because I believe that when ingested orally K converts to norketamine and this is believed to be harsher on the digestive system.

But I would heartily recommend putting up with the taste as it was quite wonderful at the time.

E