• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it possible to do a CWE with Diclofenac Potassium/Codeine pills?

Costa Rican

Greenlighter
How soluble is diclofenac potassium? I have about 200 pills, 50mg codeine/50mg diclofenac potassium. I can't find a whole lot of information out there, so I'm hoping someone out there can tell me whether or not I just blew a wad of cash on something that isn't going to bring me any joy. I'm not a big guy, but I have a high tolerance for codeine and opiates in general from years of use, and I need about 300-350mgs to get a nice high going. 350mg is far too much diclofenac to be ingesting, so I need some concrete advice on whether or not I can do a CWE with these

I did use the fucking search engine; I'm assuming that's what the acronym is. I also read that post among a couple others on here, but I became confused so I posted looking for a more concrete diclofenac-specific method. I did actually try it, and it seemed to work decently, but it did not filter all of the NSAID out—I could tell as the final solution was still a bit murky.

Anyone who can offer ​more concrete advice, please lmk.

From my knowledge even when CWE with APAP (Paracetamol) the water is still a bit murky. I don't think it's a problem, apparently it's down to which brand tablets you use and which fillers that brand uses as some leave the water opaque.

Saying that though, when I done my first ever CWE with Codeine and Paracetamol. It was around 300mg Codeine and 15g paracetamol, the water was still left murky. I filtered it through tissue paper which was triple layered 6 times and it was still not clear. Although it was not clear, there was no more clumps of white (paracetamol I'm guessing) floating around.

I did post on here asked for input and some people let me know that depending on the brand etc you can have water which isn't completely clear. Anyway long story short I poured it down the sink because I didn't really want to risk death by liver failure just to get high.

Well I filtered a pretty ~normal dose for myself through one coffee filter and there were large chunks of white gunk left over, like a lot, so I imagine I got most of it? I drank it and still got the same high I'm used to from that typical dose. I upped the dose a little bit before filter because I figured there would be ~50-100mg lost in the process of crushing + filtration.

So I guess it works? I mean the only other thing that could explain the effect would be a placebo, but I really doubt it because I felt pretty damn high. I also will never know exactly how how much NSAID was left over.

Due to my Greenlighter status I can only respond to PMs once every 3 hours (ugh), so re your pm, fermonos, that is simply not something I know how to do. I might be able to get some tramadol today though, so that could be a healthier alternative to trying to CWE this stuff.

You'll become a bluelighter at 50 posts.

Anyway Tramadol has some nasty withdrawls for a lot of people, I've never had them after extensive use but yeah I've heard many people saying tramadol WD are a total nightmare so tread carefully.

Also don't dose over 300-400mg as you are at serious risk of a seizure at these doses and above.

You'll become a bluelighter at 50 posts.

Anyway Tramadol has some nasty withdrawls for a lot of people, I've never had them after extensive use but yeah I've heard many people saying tramadol WD are a total nightmare so tread carefully.

Also don't dose over 300-400mg as you are at serious risk of a seizure at these doses and above.

I have a tolerance for Tramadol and no history of seizures, so I know how to harm reduce using that. I also know how to get the most out of it (100 mg dose, then 50 mg every 30 minutes 'til you hit the sweet spot). I'm going to use it to taper off of codeine instead of trying to CWE out the diclofenac. Like I said above, I seem to get most of it out the mixture is murky and that bothers me. Even today I used 2 filters instead of 1 and still murky water but again large clumps of white crap stuck in the filter, so I know I'm at least getting some of it out.

Also really, not until 50 posts? Damn, waiting 3 hours between PMs is a pain in the ass. What is the logic behind that rule?

Last edited:
i think the 50 post rule is to stop people making spam accounts - or at least make it more difficult for spammers