Admin Attention is it possible to change vb settings so that staff members can be put on ignore?

pharmakos

Bluelighter
every time i go into the lounge, the moderator phr pesters me with the same tired old insults. its rather annoying.

typically when one member is annoying another member, the one feeling annoyed is encouraged to put the other member on ignore. unfortunately, i do not have this option. what should i do?

while this is a simple setting change in vbulletin, it's traditionally never been used because ignoring staff prevents us from sending transactional pms to users (including automated pms about warnings, etc.).

i'd suggest you try to just, you know, ignore him. if you are unable or unwilling to do that, talk to phr and work it out with him. if you can't, talk to the senior staff who oversee the lounge.

alasdair

i'd be okay not getting PMs from phr, even if they are notifications of infractions. i'll figure it out when it says i'm banned.

i have discussed my differences with phr directly with him before. he has expressed unwillingness to compromise in any way whatsoever. in fact, he's expressed genuine disdain for me, and said that he will go out of his way to try to infract me. its the reason why i barely ever post in the lounge anymore.

and the few times i do show up in the lounge (always headed to a specific thread to talk to a specific person -- like today when i wanted to talk to papasomni) he just starts spamming dawson-crying.jpg at me over and over.

it was a little funny when you did it, ali, because you actually saved it for good occasions and it was at least original. he just posts it to be annoying -- intentional annoyances being the lowest form of humor. and he uses a version of it that is about 1.5x larger than the version you used, making it that much more difficult to just scroll past.

btw/fwiw -- i realize i'm likely the only or one of the only bluelighters that has complaints to make about phr. that's because he has a personal vendetta against me and goes out of his way to make my visits to the lounge shitty. its not funny, its not cute, its just pathetic.

phr is usually on his computer 24/7 so he is pretty relentless as he argues with everyone which is weird as he's a mod. but that's why you can't take him too serious mate. he does nothing with his life ;)

hope you don't stop posting

You're not the only one who has had issues with this moderator, trust me.

Evey