• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it possible for 1 gram of MDMA/MOLLY to be, an actual 1 gram pure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edubz

Greenlighter
is it possible that 1 gram of mdma/ molly would be = to an actual 1 gram of molly?

or will it be fillers?

I checked dance safe and saw that most pills tested come up with on exstacy data come up with 200 mg mdma

I got in legal trouble back in the day and had what I got caught with tested in the lab.

about 220 pills came back 13 grams pure, is this the same with molly is molly PURE? or does it have fillers?

Last edited:
MDMA is MDMA no matter the form and both pills and powders can be cut. Pills are guaranteed to have binders by default. 13 grams sounds about right for 220 Street pills - that's about 60mg of mdma and they're likely cut with caffeine or something to make up for the difference. Pills on ecstasy data tested in the US are not allowed to list milligrams. I used to read the old DEA Microgram publications when they were available publicly and the average MDXX content of seized pills was generally between 50 and 75mg, it was rare to see pills much higher than that.

As for "molly" that used to be MDMA slang but these days, molly is anything.

MDMA is MDMA no matter the form and both pills and powders can be cut. Pills are guaranteed to have binders by default. 13 grams sounds about right for 220 Street pills - that's about 60mg of mdma and they're likely cut with caffeine or something to make up for the difference. Pills on ecstasy data tested in the US are not allowed to list milligrams. I used to read the old DEA Microgram publications when they were available publicly and the average MDXX content of seized pills was generally between 50 and 75mg, it was rare to see pills much higher than that.

As for "molly" that used to be MDMA slang but these days, molly is anything.

Yeah but the "molly" i had was not powder it was like rocks.

Is this the pure form? The actual rock? I know with poweder it can be cut easier but a rock? How can you cut that

Yeah but the "molly" i had was not powder it was like rocks.

Is this the pure form? The actual rock? I know with poweder it can be cut easier but a rock? How can you cut that

The rocks are made by drying out the liquid - if the liquid contained impurities they would be in the final crystals. How would you go about cutting crystals - turn to liquid, add cutting agent, turn to crystals.

You can only tell by testing. Visual and tate ques can point to a number of things not just mdma

You can only tell by testing. Visual and tate ques can point to a number of things not just mdma

It was tested and turned black. Not by me but by the cops.

So im a little worried.

I have a prior conviction so these little milligrams could mean years in jail or just a drug program.

Now, obviously im going to get it tested by a lab, and im New to Molly.

Is there any thing's else that would make it turn black? These days you don't know, There are many bootleg versions of "Molly" these days sold that's not real but since it did turn black its probably real?

It was tested and turned black. Not by me but by the cops.

So im a little worried.

I have a prior conviction so these little milligrams could mean years in jail or just a drug program.

Now, obviously im going to get it tested by a lab, and im New to Molly.

Is there any thing's else that would make it turn black? These days you don't know, There are many bootleg versions of "Molly" these days sold that's not real but since it did turn black its probably real?

If it turned black then it most likely contains a MDxx compound, could only be 10% though for all we know. Unless or course there are other substances that turn black? Not sure if there are. The little milligrams of purity don't make a difference. If you have 10 grams of 50% pure product, In my experience, you get charged with the weight of what you are carrying. They don't say "well, it was only 50% pure so we will only give him 50% of the time"

You aren't making much sense though. You said the cops have it and tested it and you are scared about jail time, then you are saying you are going to have it tested by a lab and that you are new to molly?

Last edited:
If it turned black then it most likely contains a MDxx compound, could only be 10% though for all we know. Unless or course there are other substances that turn black? Not sure if there are. The little milligrams of purity don't make a difference. If you have 10 grams of 50% pure product, In my experience, you get charged with the weight of what you are carrying. They don't say "well, it was only 50% pure so we will only give him 50% of the time"

You aren't making much sense though. You said the cops have it and tested it and you are scared about jail time, then you are saying you are going to have it tested by a lab and that you are new to molly?

What the lab report says is all that matters.

Molly could look like a pebble from the floor. If i took 5 grams worth of rocks from the floor and put it in a bag and i get caught. they will change me with the WEIGHT OF THE ROCKS.

when the Lab report comes back its going to show it was rocks. They did a feild test and it came up black and said its mdma.

So if 1 gram of Molly = 1 gram pure substance im in more trouble then if its only 150 mg in the whole gram...

A gram and i can't get my charges reduced

150 mg and now that's not a gram so my charges can be dropped to a lower charge based on my state laws and i won't be facing years

Questions about MDMA weight are absolutely fine, but please take care not to expand any further upon the legal side of the situation, legal discussion is not allowed on bluelight :)

As for the original question, as stated before a lab will spot adulterants upon analysing your sample. The testkit turning black just confirms the presence of a member of the MDxx family not the purity of the sample so it could still be 90% fillers/binders/adulterants. Could also be 100% pure MDMA.HCl (unlikely)

What the lab report says is all that matters.

Molly could look like a pebble from the floor. If i took 5 grams worth of rocks from the floor and put it in a bag and i get caught. they will change me with the WEIGHT OF THE ROCKS.

when the Lab report comes back its going to show it was rocks. They did a feild test and it came up black and said its mdma.

So if 1 gram of Molly = 1 gram pure substance im in more trouble then if its only 150 mg in the whole gram...

A gram and i can't get my charges reduced

150 mg and now that's not a gram so my charges can be dropped to a lower charge based on my state laws and i won't be facing years

So what is your question exactly then?

Am I the only one that isn't understanding this poster's question and ultimate goal of this thread?

Dude you need to stop asking for advice with this. You need to talk to your lawyer not blue light. If its only a gram a kid just out of law school can get you in a program. I read your original post yesterday so I get your nervous, you got arrested and you have a lot to lose but its only a gram. The only way that could fuck you is if you have a long rap sheet not a 6months 5 years probation you will be fine just dont get arrested again. You are not going upstate your not doing county time just talk to your lawyer.

So what is your question exactly then?

Am I the only one that isn't understanding this poster's question and ultimate goal of this thread?

You might be....I mean I can see it's pretty obvious he's tiptoeing around legal questions, and I also saw the OP before it was edited - it was 1000000% around legal prosecutions. Personally I see absolutely no point to this thread being open, and a lot of the reason is exactly as Alasdair has stated:

is it possible? yes.
maybe.
maybe.
maybe.

alasdair

This.

There's no conclusive answer to your questions, OP.

Since the OP has turned this back into a legal discussion, I'm closing it. When the thread was edited I decided to give it a short leash but the bottom line is the OP needs a good attorney, not advice from Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.