• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc is it okay??

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
To use Septodont Septanest with Adrenalina 1/100.000 Solution Inyectable Anaesthesia.

For sever tooth pain ?

What are the risks of self injection?

Can you not take it orally if you do it should help more i think because it will touch to tooth nerves btw i just got over toothache and all i do is smoke by more smack, smack really isnt as bad as people say it is or the sm ack theyre getting must be fent because i dont even get withdrawals anymore i used to when i was on codeine but now i take smack i dont get withdrawals as weird as that sound i do get mental craving s though

Its not oral but I imagine it can be shot into the nerve/tooth area

I'm not even sure if it's supposed to be shot into the tooth area I'm or iv was hoping someone could help me out

SEPTANEST SP® (Articaine Hydrochloride 4% and Epinephrine. 1:100,000; Injection).

This is a local anesthetic, meant to be injected into the soft tissue in the mouth with a very fine gauge needle (31+) don't put it in a vein as articaine can cause cardiac problems and epinephrine is a strong vasoconstrictor.

You could use this IM/SC for local anesthetic for e.g. stitches, killing pain for wart/skin tag removal, etc but it has no purpose being used recreationally

No i know my mouth is always causing me pain as I need all my teeth pulled how bout lidocaine and epinephrine I can iv that right for general pain and I'd be able to IV this for general pain as well right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191125-010817.png
    Screenshot_20191125-010817.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 3