• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it okay to take DXM and then go to the movies?

anotnon

Bluelighter
Would I be too impaired to be in public after taking a low dose less than 300mg dose of DXM and then going to the movies?

Maybe. I think the last time I did that I was in Prague and I'm pretty sure I walked like a stick puppet and had a kinda crazed not-entirely-here expression on my face.

You'd have to know your own plateau dosage curve... if you personally hit a +++ on 300mg, then no.

For me, I need 500-600mg for a ++, and i'd go see a movie on that. It all depends on how you react to DXM. Sounds like a generally safe idea though, unless you're sensitive to it.

I'm not sensitive or allergic to it. I just feel like seeing a movie and taking something to give it more of a kick you know what I mean to make it more enjoyable and to just to heighten things up. Not enough to look trashed but enough for that kick. Maybe something like around 255. I was wondering what the physical effects would be at that point

And will it give it a kick I need to know

Last edited:
For me, physical effects at 255mg are dry mouth, itchiness, flushing, headache, and nausea. But that's just me, that's why i would take 500-600mg. Cause at that dosage, i feel like gravity is gone and am euphoric and painless.

Last night I had a low +++ for the first time on dxm, that to me seemed like too much to go out in public on and it was a 750mg dose. I would peg my personal publicly acceptable dose at 500 or under.

That being said.. for me, watching movies on dxm is kinda hit and miss.. I can rectal 3 movies I watched on it and 2 of the three seemed rather dull and tasteless in a way I can't really explain. It's not that I would say the movies went interesting, but somehow they just seemed flat lined by the experience.
I think psychological films would be better to my prefference, but other genres like horror or comedy don't seem that interesting on dxm.

haaahahaha^

I'm really not a fan of DXM but I am a fan of movies on low-med doses of ketamine.
Made the desolation of smaug in 3D fucking epic

when i used to use dxm i would do anything except fuck on it. (dick got numb)

Maybe.

About 4 friends and I did that at Django Unchained. Luckily we had an upstairs balcony seat and literally were the only ones up there. We had it all to ourselves and were just dicking around and yelling at people, throwing shit down the entire movie. Most of us were just fucking sprawled out on the floor or slumped over multiple seats. Shit was a great time. I think it would have seriously sucked if I had to sit still the entire time, though.

This sounds great actually! I have never tried. But i am usually able to control myself in public