• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Is it okay to take 3 Suboxone sublingual tablets at once?

ivorymoon

Bluelighter
I know for the films you can put two under your tongue and one in your cheek (assuming you take three, that is) but I'm not sure if it's okay to do with the tablets.

I read that it's okay to take 3 tablets at once, as long as they all fit under your tongue. Is there any truth to that?

Thanks in advance.

I know for the films you can put two under your tongue and one in your cheek (assuming you take three, that is) but I'm not sure if it's okay to do with the tablets.

I read that it's okay to take 3 tablets at once, as long as they all fit under your tongue. Is there any truth to that?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can as long as you have a very high tolerance to suboxone. But to do this is really dumb, Suboxone has a ceiling dose and most people find 2-8 mg daily to be more than effective. Less is more with Suboxone. it’s incredibly long half life builds the bupe in your system and I bet you could maintain on 4 mg a day without experiencing any symptoms dropping from 24.

so basically what I’m saying is save your Suboxone it’ll last way longer

Thanks in advance.

You definitely can, but I'd be willing to bet that the effectiveness of the ROA is going to be reduced when you try to put too much material in there at a given time. If you have any choice in the matter at all, I would consider just taking two tablets at a time, one on each side ideally, and then administering the third separately. I wish I had some more solid information for you. I believe that there is definitely going to be a sacrifice of absorption attempting to administer three tablets at once, but I do not know how much. I think that this ROA can be tricky and inconsistent anyway. I'm not saying that it's not a viable way of administering medication, but there has got to be some level of fluctuation related to variables like people swallowing, talking, the moisture of the mouth etc.

With all of that in mind I would recommend administering them separately or at least attempting a trial of the same to determine if you can notice a difference,