• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it okay to redose with a different kind of pill than your original dose?

lokidoki

Bluelighter
So I have two kinds of pills. Ones a smaller green lantern and ones a purple quad, don't know the name of it. I have taken both types of pills on separate nights and they were great (although the purple quad seems to hit really intense, almost TOO intense but then doesnt last very long. not sure of its because i ate it on a totally empty stomach though).

Up until now, one pill always did me fine. I roll about every month. I weigh 104 lbs, relatively small frame. Rolls last 3-4 hours for me. But it always sucks when you feel it wearing off, and as this is a birthday celebration of sorts, I'm looking to make my roll last a little longer (and harder is always nice). I've heard the only way to really do this is redose every hour or double drop, and I've always wanted to try either (never have before). From what I've been reading, redosing every hour seems to be the best option.

Considering that I don't actually know what's in either pill though, not sure if I should take either with the other one still in my system. I know they're not necessarily dirty or bad pills, considering I've rolled fine with both (separately) before. Is that enough to indicate I should be okay with mixing them? Or should I only redose/double drop with the same type of pills (and no, I dont have a testing kit)?

And also, are there extra precautions to be taken with redosing/double dropping? Like, I always eat them on an empty stomach (usually not having eaten since lunch) and the nausea/dry heavings already bad. If I plan to do this, should I make myself eat before hand anyway? Not really looking to feel TOO much like shit the next morning you know haha.

Thank you!

Also I just realized... do you take your pill one hour after you take the first pill, or one hour after it kicks in??? Thank you.

Mixing pills is fine if they are tested mdma. Get a test kit before consuming.

^
exactly. test kits are cheap, easily ordered, easy to use and can give you lots of information to save you from a horrible night. there's no reason not to use one.

Also I just realized... do you take your pill one hour after you take the first pill, or one hour after it kicks in??? Thank you.

ask two different people and you'll get two different answers ;). i'd say take it one and a half hour after taking the initial pill.

See, for me, I take muscle relaxers and pain killers at the same time, and I love how I end up feeling! Everything gets softer, and I don't have to deal with just how harsh everything really is. I'm not saying you should mix them, I'm just saying that my high lasts longer and is better when I do. People are different so you know how your body works, what your tolerance is, and what to expect.

The golden standard is 1.5 mg/kg mdma followed 2.5-3.5 hours later with 0.5 mg/kg dose. Any more is just hurting yourself, but do what you do. If you can measure your dose out you'll have an amazing roll, but sadly with pills it is a guessing game. You might be able to find an estimation of pill dose content with some research, but still there is is variation. That being said you should be fine just going over 2 mg/kg a dose can get intense and even that level is a bit much. Anyways take he's and have a safe roll!

Hey guys! So I did the deed but just did so with the same kind of pill. Took it an hour and a half later after taking the first one. Interesting experience. Definitely awesome, but may have been a little too intense. I was only in a dark room chilling out with a friend and some music. But after the second pill (I took a whole one), found myself blacking out at intervals, found my hands shaking quite a bit, and a while later I realized I was DRENCHED in sweat. Barely remember most of the night to be honest. Day after I felt fine for a few hours, but then suddenly was hit with a strong wave of nausea that I couldn't quit explain.

While the roll was great, probably won't be repeating the same course of action again lol.

consuming different pills is not recommended but people do it with mdma tested positive pills safely all the time. the only risk is if the pills contain mdma plus some other adultrants that may not mix safely or well together. not all test results will not tell you everything inside of pills unless sent to a proper lab. ive been mixing pills for years with no issues but i was just stating factual possibilities though.