• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is it okay to mix flexeril/cyclobenzaprine with gabapentin and/or baclofens?

tarman

Bluelighter
So I will be going through some mild opiate withdrawal in a few days. I've been through this before this past year. It seems I would get enough of something to do it for like a week or 2, then not see anything again for a month or two. Rinse and repeat. So I'm nearing the end of another "binge", and wondered about flexeril.

Since my body will be in overdrive from the withdrawal, I need a little extra oomph for the return on investment with my comfort meds. I find baclofen is almost downright pleasurable to take during withdrawal. But it's a one-trick pony. It only helps so much. When I'm not kicking, it feels totally different. But I've never mixed it with anything other than alcohol. I've read on here that it can be mixed with gabapentin for good effect. Is this true, any firsthanders here?

Second question would be: can I mix baclofen or gabapentin with cyclobenzaprine?

Technically baclofen and flexeril are skeletal muscle relaxants, but they have a very different mechanism of action. I know cyclobenzaprine is dangerous with certain anti-depressants- namely MAO inhibitors and serotonin reuptake inhibitors. I forget what's bad about the MAO inhibitor mixing (although nothing can ever be combined with that shit), but mixing an SSR with flexeril can result in serotonin syndrome.

I promised myself I wouldn't write a post like this. But I did. First draft had two paragraphs on who I believe I got real heroin. Sold half a g to my buddy, and have been feeling it snorting .03 or .04 per day. It's a beautiful beige tan color, it smells right, texture is right, it looks right, its legs are unbelievable (that's where I'll meet you halfway on any fent accusations- maybe it is a well-tailored RC chemical). It's good shit regardless. But alas, all good things must come to an end, and to my credit, I haven't called the guy for another one. He takes weeks or days to get it, becuase he's gotta get it from his childhood bestie or something. So I wil l run out, and that's a good thing.

Anyway...

TL;DR:​

#1 Thoughts on mixing baclofen with gabapentin? Any dosages recommended? I was thinking 300mg gp, and 20mg bac
#2 Thoughts on mixing baclofen OR gapentin with cyclobenzaprine (flexeril)?
#3 Thoughts on... all 3 together?

There isnt any harm to combine all of these together if the doses are reasonable. 300mg of gabapentin and 20mg baclofen is fine if you have taken them before and are comfortable with their effects individual. Not sure for the cyclobenzaprine (I've never taken it before).