• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is it ok to take Hydrocodone after using Albuterol?

Ringo88

Bluelighter
I just used my Albuterol inhaler (I have asthma), and have a 7.5mg Hydrocodone that I would like to take. Should I wait a few hours, can I go ahead and take it, or should I wait until tomorrow night?

You'll be fine to take it.

Yup your a go go. As a harm reduction site I recommend an allergy test by taking half even though it's a small dose even if you take the whole tablet have an non sedating anti-histamine on hand.

I dunno what your tolerance is but if you can normally take one of them, then yeah it should be fine.

thanks for saying that Drderms, i can't say that something is 100 percent safe to anyone cuz of the ambassador title and shit

but yeah it should be no problemo, i dunno why people ask shit like this instead of using the fucking search engine

plus we are talking one tablet, i mean if it interacts with something the pharmacy should tell you and you can always google it to be sure but I mean its a fucking vicodin

I think this thread has run its course.

100% fine. I'm prescribed a Pro-Air inhaler with Albuterol and have taken up to 30mg of oxy/hydro safely. No worries mate.