• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Is it ok to split tablets with no score line?

300THB

Bluelighter
I normally take 0.5mg of lorazepam around 7pm then 0.8mg of lorazepam at 2-3am when i go to bed.

Im trying to taper my ativan to taking it in a full dosage before bed and cutting it down to 1mg pill at night before bed with no daily dosage.

Today i wanted to see how long i could last without taking my daily 0.5mg dosage of lorazepam. And i managed to last until 2am without taking any. At 2am i taken 0.5mg of lorazepam.

I feel like sleeping soon so i want to take another 0.5mg for a total of 1mg in the last couple of hours.

Is it ok to break these pills in half so i can take half a mg before sleeping? im a bit anxious because these lorazepam have no score line for snapping them. Is it still safe to snap these in half?

I feel pretty tired off the 0.5mg i taken at 2am. So it got me concerned that maybe these pills are not evenly distributed with lorazepam because they have no scoreline? or is this not possible? do all the pharmaceutical in the pills have to be evenly distributed?

I don't want to accidentally take more and mess up my taper.

Please answer asap i need to sleep lol.

They are not time release and are not in capsules so I don't see why anyone would think it wouldnt be okay. Just use your best judgement on where the middle is and cut it there.... Just use common sense.

They are not time release and are not in capsules so I don't see why anyone would think it wouldnt be okay. Just use your best judgement on where the middle is and cut it there.... Just use common sense.

Cutting them in half is no problem. What is a problem is if pills that are not scored are potentially not homogenized.

After doing some research i came across this thread. And going off some peoples opinion it seems that if a pill is not scored then the manufacturer is not guaranteeing that it is homogenized?

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74380

Thoughts on this?