• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it ok to go to sleep?

lman_15

Bluelighter
I just started using opiates again after a 3 year break from them. I used last weekend and snorted a 20mg oxy over the course of the night. This Friday I did around 25mg, last night I did around 25-30mg. Today I snorted a small line of heroin, definitely was a little more than I should have as I got a hard nod and was pretty overwhelmed. I splashed water on my face, cold shower, etc. now 3 hours later I feel pretty shitty and sick. I personally just wanna sleep it off but am somewhat worried that I might have some respiratory issues if I just crash. So my question is can I just crash or should I stay up later before I crash? If I should stay up later, how much longer do I need to wait?

I actually fell asleep for about an hour and am feeling a lot better. I feel a little nauseous however, I don't feel like I'm at any real risk of ODing anymore. Very important lesson, regardless of what your tolerance used to be always start small. I did a line about this big |----------| which didn't seem like a lot and legit almost ODed next time I'm gonna start with a micro bump no bigger than O and work my way up! Thanks for checking in, sure I'll be feeling like shit in the morning, just glad to be alive

Could someone tell me if this was a borderline OD or just bad dope? A bit of background my boy had been using with me for two years before I got clean for the past 3. Those 3 years he was IVing H everyday and when I saw him last night he had an entire 8 ball of #4 quality dope. All rock no powder. I broke up around a 0.05 to a 0.1 and did a line. Within 2 mins I was nodding hard, very warm, euphoric feeling, etc. nothing out of the ordinary. Around the 10 minute marker I started feeling really cold and having what I would describe as muscle spasms. My feet and hands were frozen and I was slightly shaking. My peripheral vision was getting dark and closing in towards the centre. I couldn't think very well and I really had to focus on my breathing. This was obviously not fun and I just felt sick and like shit. The next 3 hours I had a freezing cold shower, did jumping jacks, push ups, etc. trying to keep from nodding out. Eventually after about 4 hours of initial ingestion I caught a nod and fell asleep. I'm fine now but my question is, was this just good dope that I did too much of or is this some crappy stuff that was cut with some bullshit that caused these effects. I literarily started using last friday and have only consumed a total of 70-80mg of oxy over the past 7-8 days, so my tolerance is quite low

I can't give you any info about possible OD or bad dope, but I will say in future situations, try to sleep on your side in case you do vomit while asleep.