L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it normal

Heavenleigh71

Greenlighter
I am 45 wf , I have been having these sexual fantasies of being with a group of people and each doing their thing not brutal just sit sensual, hot and so hot that it seems like every second I'm thinking of someone just like a forced watch / participate and explore me

I believe this would be a gangbang fetish. It's not abnormal, but I don't believe it's too common either. The only women I've met who openly talked about having it were whores. I'm not saying you are, but it is what it is. I'm sure some fairly normal women have a gangbang fetish but keep it to themselves.

Or maybe you're talking about swinging?

Ohhhh okay, I think I understand the OP now. It could stem from a group sex fetish or maybe even a submission/dominance fetish. The latter is much more common amongst women than the gangbang, I must say.

I think it is important to elaborate on the term 'normal' here. No, it isn't normal to have that fetish. But, keep in mind that fetishes are inherently abnormal. Due to sexual gratification being linked to a particular object/activity to an abormal degree, that is the very definition of a fetish.

However, that is not to say something is 'good' or 'bad' based upon its normalcy. Just like Ryan01 said it is what it is, babe.