• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it necessary to preserve lsd blotters for just one week?

everteen

Bluelighter
I ordered some lsd blotters and then went to alcohol detox, which ends in saturday. It's basically just taking two different type of benzos everyday, taking gradually less everyday. I didn't realize that benzos can kill or at least make trip less intense, so I have to postpone taking acid by one week.

I only have plastic containers and probably foil too, so is that enough to preserve it if I keep it in the fridge? Or is it even necessary to preserve it for just one week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about it whatsoever in my opinion. Just protect it if you are in a very hostile climate (like very warm and humid etc).

In foil in a baggy in a cool drawer is fine for quite a while. You would have to really do your best to fuck it up in a week.

Godspeed, stay sober and pay attention to serious irritability after kicking alcohol and the benzos used to detox - that could be very uncomfortable tripping. But otoh, tripping can help with addiction.

Yeah, as long as it's not sitting somewhere at 80+ degrees F or getting moisture on it, it will be fine for a week. Put it in a plastic container and rest easy.

Do reagent test a little bit of it though - a week is plenty of time to get your hands on some Ehrlich's reagent!