❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is It Just Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathenira

Greenlighter
So growing up I did alot of bisexual exploration and experimenting. No adults or incest involved. Just me and my friends enoying each other. Am I the only one that happened to? Started around age 6.

Welcome to Bluelight cathenira :)

I didn't have sexual contact before the age of 13, but I think it is natural to be curious about such things and all good if mutual. I remember my first kiss in pre-school like it was yesterday :love:

It's not normal. It's childish non-sense and irrelevant. Try hard to grow the hell up, if you haven't already.

So growing up I did alot of bisexual exploration and experimenting. No adults or incest involved. Just me and my friends enoying each other. Am I the only one that happened to? Started around age 6.

mad that you felt the need for sexual activity at 6yrs old, but then, kids can start getting curious at a young age. my first sexual experience was when i was 14, i didn't have a clue how to arouse a woman, so i (consensually) just stuck my dick in her. not a pleasant experience for me or her. i like to think i'm a bit more savvy now i'm 38, but i guess we're all still learning when it comes to what makes a woman climax !

so this is a child sex thread and its your first post

trollolol

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.