• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it just me?

Ain'tSleptInWeeks

Greenlighter
When I'm sober at times I can make my self feel like I'm rolling. Nothing euphoric but like a relaxed state of mind that feels good.

Maybe your brains just fried from all the drugs your doing ~from another post of yours
"Am I the lucky one everyone has heard about??
My first roll was on September 23, 2015 I took a yellow snapchat no comedown just a nice after glow. I've rolled 14 times in 1 whole month sort of until now I've been curious about my status. 2 days after my first roll I've decided to roll again took a white speaker the day after I took a silver bar. 1 day has past I took orange tesla no comedown. Now here is where it gets interesting. October 2nd,3rd and 4th.i had Back to back rolls. 3 days in a row. Took 1 orange tesla each day. Rolled hard all 3 days, no comedown in sight. Then October 8th,9th.10th. and 11th is back to back rolls. On the 8th I took half of a tesla, 9th and 10th I took a whole 11th I took a whole and half some how managed to roll hard on mdma alone. I took a 2 week break and on the 24th of October I took an orange tesla and rolled hard as hell like where you drift off and wake up to doing something stupid. The next day I took a snapchat rolled good. october 30 I took a white speaker. Basically every time I've rolled, it has hit me hard and I don't get a comedown, I wanna know when this is all gonna come back and smack me cause I know I went hard in the paint compared to most people when they roll during their first month Or first time ever."

Maybe your brains just fried from all the drugs your doing ~from another post of yours
"Am I the lucky one everyone has heard about??
My first roll was on September 23, 2015 I took a yellow snapchat no comedown just a nice after glow. I've rolled 14 times in 1 whole month sort of until now I've been curious about my status. 2 days after my first roll I've decided to roll again took a white speaker the day after I took a silver bar. 1 day has past I took orange tesla no comedown. Now here is where it gets interesting. October 2nd,3rd and 4th.i had Back to back rolls. 3 days in a row. Took 1 orange tesla each day. Rolled hard all 3 days, no comedown in sight. Then October 8th,9th.10th. and 11th is back to back rolls. On the 8th I took half of a tesla, 9th and 10th I took a whole 11th I took a whole and half some how managed to roll hard on mdma alone. I took a 2 week break and on the 24th of October I took an orange tesla and rolled hard as hell like where you drift off and wake up to doing something stupid. The next day I took a snapchat rolled good. october 30 I took a white speaker. Basically every time I've rolled, it has hit me hard and I don't get a comedown, I wanna know when this is all gonna come back and smack me cause I know I went hard in the paint compared to most people when they roll during their first month Or first time ever."

I'm not asking you to judge me. I'm just wondering if everyone else feels like this at times cause I read a post on Reddit and it happened to other peopl

Yeah it does, but usually when I'm at a rave and listening to very good music, doesn't happen all that often in normal life