• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is It Best To Smoke 30 Mg Blue Oxycontin Ms crushed or whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
Firstly: *I know I didn't post this in the right forum and I'm sorry but BL won't let me for some reason? Please feel totally free to move it!*
So I like doing my Oxycontin by smoking it off of foil. I always do the 30 mg blue Ms, and have typically always just smoked them whole. But I was wondering if it's best to crush up a whole pill and smoke it that way, or is the best way just smoking it whole? And also with the blue 30 mg Ms are there any kind if coatings or bindersthat I should always remove before either smoking them crushed or whole? And if so, could someone please explain to me how to do that lol? I don't know how because I've honestly never removed coatings or binders from pills before. Thank you! :)

I'm not a mod so I can't move this obviously, but I suggest posting this question in Other Drugs or Drug Culture (my best guess).

Oxycodone has much better bioavailability when taken orally (60-87%). It is usually considered a waste to smoke pills, most of the oxycodone gets burnt away and wasted in the process. If you want a quicker onset I suggest plugging/intrarectal (same BA% as oral, but quicker onset) or insufflation (railed/snorted)- 40-60%.

Okay thank u so much for ur help. :) and do I HAVE to remove any coating or binders before smoking or snorting? I never have before so I'm just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.