• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

is it all in my head? please help

thedarkhez

Greenlighter
Hi I've been a chronic cannabis user for 3 years and smoked it for over 5, recently I won 5000pound and have blew 2grand on weed and xboxs food and tv i suffer from personality disorder and fibromyalgia, im already taking opiates and benzos by prescription but weed is the only thing what helps.
I've bought a load of detox hybrid superfoods zinc magnesium l tyrosine amino acids and I already go gym 3 x a week.
I havent got many friends my friend died from drug abuse as we used to sniff a load of mkat and pop ecstacy and he died i havn't took stimulants except caffeine or ephedrine in over a year.

ive managed to cut my cannabis use from 7g a day to 2-3.5 but more i got the more I smoke, I cant tell the drs or they will take me off my painkillers any advice much needed its hard for me to run and do exercise somedays as I SUFFER from bad muscular pain and i feel suicidal with weed but it masks it, does it get better i dont think i should smoke it whilst on mood stabilisers,benzo,opiates and its too expensive and i cnt get it in weight no more so its come at a good time to quit but i jus feel so shit or too restless without it as it eases side effects of certain medications.

please help me god knows how id be if i was taking heroin or something but ive came off testoterone before, mephedrone and amphetamines and weeds meant to be non addicting mmmm im sure there's something in it whch is now.:p

have you tried scaling back? for certain medicinal uses the dose needed to get a positive effect is fairly low so it might work to just trundle along on a maintenance dose and that would leave you with more mental clarity to help make it easier to marshal your life.

If at one point the suicidal thoughts become more serious, I urge you to consider seeking professional helps instead of weighting the consequences of doing so.

I lost a lot of people who were close to me including my mother and my father. You have lost a friend. I know how hard this shit is.

Trust me, if at any point you think you will consider seriously ending your life go seek professional help. Talk to your doctor, talk to your family, tall to anyone that can direct you to a meaningful resource.

In the meantime, you probably won't want to hear that however if you are REALLY determined you can cut down more on weed. Or try quitting for just one day. Knowing that in 24 hours you will be relieved of the pressure helps. Keep in mind that however hard it is it is only for a day. Try it again in a week. Try twice a week when you get more confident in your capacity. You could eventually try to quit for a few weeks to lower your tolerance. Then you can use what you need and achieve the same effect with less amount and you will save money.

You can try different strains. Some are more apt than other at achieving specific things. Maybe you havent found the right one for you yet. Sativa's are generally more energetic. Maybe you can have some before going to the gym and keep highly indica for before going to bed.

Also, one thing I remember from when I was a heavy toker was that the earlier I started smoking in the day, the more I smoked all day long. You could try to go to the gym early and wait as long as you can before you get baked.

Speaking of which, you might want to try marijuanna edibles. Trying a different road of administration may have a different effect.

One last thing, some country allow doctors to prescripe Cannabis for their patients. If that the is the case where you live, I am confident Fybromyalgia is a diagnostic serious enough to allow an open minded doctor to prescribe you some weed. Then you could find a dispensary and have access to a decent variety of strains and maybe depending on the country, you could grow your own meds to save money. If you are not confident in your current doctor to talk about cannabis with him you can find another one only for your MJ needs.