• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is hooking up hotter, when there's a 3rd party to make jealous etc?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
If you know me from my other thread, disregard any material therein.

This is unrelated.

Just general day to day.

I used to get together with this women and her male friend.
When there were 3 of us, there'd often be insane chemistry between me and the woman, which drove the male friend nuts as we'd just be explicitly flirting in front of him.

Unsurprisingly, he eventually stopped hanging out with us, and the chemistry was much more difficult to sustain.

It just felt like we were more validated or something, flirting with each other when someone else was looking on and getting jealous - made it hotter.

I've been on the receiving end also - sometimes gals I like will start making out with another dude right in front of me, in nightclubs etc - and I can tell, feel, that it's way hotter for them that they're basically fucking with someone else's head, making them jealous etc.

Is it just me?

Anyone else get this?

If you know me from my other thread, disregard any material therein.

This is unrelated.

Just general day to day.

I used to get together with this women and her male friend.
When there were 3 of us, there'd often be insane chemistry between me and the woman, which drove the male friend nuts as we'd just be explicitly flirting in front of him.

Unsurprisingly, he eventually stopped hanging out with us, and the chemistry was much more difficult to sustain.

It just felt like we were more validated or something, flirting with each other when someone else was looking on and getting jealous - made it hotter.

I've been on the receiving end also - sometimes gals I like will start making out with another dude right in front of me, in nightclubs etc - and I can tell, feel, that it's way hotter for them that they're basically fucking with someone else's head, making them jealous etc.

Is it just me?

Anyone else get this?

So you only got turned on by making another bloke jealous?

Sort your shit out mate.

Sounds like you two were just being dicks.
No no.

It's the phenomenon in general I'm referring to.

It happens - to everyone, in the same way that, when you have a girlfriend, then other girls find you more attractive etc.

This is not me being a dick.

This is nature.

Nature is being a dick.

I just don't understand why you perceive that situation as jealousy.

The two parties might be just "flirting" because they haven't seen each other as often as the partner see their partner.

So you only got turned on by making another bloke jealous?

Sort your shit out mate.

It's not that I got turned on, AT ALL, not even close.

It's that it made the interaction between me and the woman so much easier when he was there.

Something about the dude looking on it's like, it just HELPED us flirt with one another.

Then when he was gone, all that validating feeling of making someone else jealous was gone and interaction was much more difficult.

I KNOW it's not just me, I see this ALL THE TIME.

Girls use this publically to get their jollies routinely.

I just don't understand why you perceive that situation as jealousy.
You're right, maybe it wasn't jealousy per se, but I labelled it "jealousy" as Sarandipity from psychforums used to describe this situation exactly and explain exactly as I'm outlining, and SHE used to say it was jealousy.

I tried to DM her on psychforums about it but someone banned my username.

Could you do me a favour?

DM her over there and ask her to join this conversation?

Many of her posts revolve around jealousy, there's obviously a keen interest there and I wish to discuss this and other matters with her further, now that my cue sequence is consolidated.

Just copy paste this msg in a DM to her on psychforums - save me having to reregister over there.(y)