L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

is he into me or not?

dazed&confused_

Greenlighter
Hey so I am complete confused. I have a friend who seems to be sort of leading me on but I don't know him too well so idk if he's like this with all his guy friends.
Basically, I'm new to school this year & I made friends with this guy, and I just happen to kinda like him a lot. (Don't judge I'm a guy too) But I can't tell whether he's into me or not. We talk for hours and spend nights at each others houses for days so I eventually told him how I felt. He said it's cool he doesn't judge but later I tried to kiss him (some other day) and he cursed me out & ignored me for about a week.
Then like two weeks later, we were getting ready for swim class and he starts randomly sucking and biting and pinching my nipples. After that, we everything seems to go back to normal but another time ,we were getting ready for bed and he just sticks his fingers in my butthole.
I let him do it because I do really like him and I want to be closer to him.. Basically all he does is finger me, suck my nipples, and the other day he banged me so hard with a sex toy. Like, idk if he wants me or not because after we're done he storms away & then ignores me for a couple of days. Plus, whenever I try to initiate a sexual situation, he's unresponsive & seemingly uninterested. But he goes full on beast mode when he starts, and he usually initiates just a t random moments when I least expect it. He doesn't really ask.

I just don't know if he's into me or not. A friend of mine suggested he sees me as an experiment. But Idk, keep in mind the guy Im into talks about about girls and has been in relationships...

Ask him if he's into you, or if he wants you as a boyfriend? It sounds like he's bisexual or gay but might not be ready to accept this about himself?