Is Hamster Food Bad for Humans?

i used to eat dog biscuits. my aunt would give em to me, i can still imagine the flavor.

I've gotten into the habit of eating hamster babies when the mother wants to as well. Is this bad for me?

randycaver said:
What kind of hamsters do you have?
sasha.jpg

this is mine, eating. :)

Oh my God! Not only do you and I have the exact brand hamster cage (crittertrail) but also the same IGLOO!!! They firkin' love their igloo.

I hav chinese dwarf hamsters. They're active little cuties.

just for the record. its hamster, not hampster

I used to own one but I seriously got addicted to them. no srsly. I would think about them day and night. I couldn't work around them because I would always want to pluck them out of their cage. It really brought out my OCD tendencies

often I would be compelled to yell out sometyhing absolutely rediculous like "hamster wamster" in a really high voice in public. even though I haven't owned one since the great hurricane rita evacuation (the day a thousand hammies lost their lives in hot cars) and yet I still have an urge to pet one about 5 times a day. its a sickness, and addiction and after 15 years I had to quit

bowdenta- thank you for that. i srsly just laughed out loud.

cc- i am not a hamster fan at all, but that guy just looks like a ball of giggles!

p.s. i once sucked up a hamster with a wet vac.

well its not a laughing matter. its pretty sad when a grown ass man has to entertain thoughts of squishing a hamster against his cheek to relieve his permanent OCD scars. they call it ritualising. seriously, i think i will have to think about a hamster atleast 5 times a day for the rest of my life

edit: oh and the great rodent wipeout is indeed also a sad day for all hamsterkind. Now whenever you drive out of houston you are haunted by the dead souls of dead hammies, gerbils, and mice who lost their lives and were discarded out of the window, their carcasses lining the highway. mine is kept at the I-10/71 interchange. she was the mother of a single littler of 14 (10 survived) and I honor her spirit every time I drive to austin. ok it is kinda funny to think about

Last edited: