• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is ghb scary if you take a bit much or you don't give a shit and just fall asleep?

Tieeurrrop

Bluelighter
I don't mean big overdoses I mean slightly taking a bit much while finding your correct dose. I would be very careful but I don't know how it will feel till I have tried it the first couple times so asking ahead of time.

I am sure it would be scary if you passed out in a public place and then woke up but I am not talking about that as I would try it at home if I do try it.

I mean with psychs or stims you mentally freak out crawling out your skin but ghb being a downer is it more like alcohol or benzoes where you don't feel worried and will just pass out or puke? I read that even if you puke since it doesn't have a hangover once it wears off you will feel relatively good after? With alcohol when I used to drink too much of it I remember that I barely had a care in the world and I hear ghb is more like that?

Same with benzoes I even blacked out a couple times mixing in small amounts with alcohol and I just woke up a little while later. Note I would never do that again I was just more impressionable in those days and being dumb. Besides I do not drink at all and haven't for years and never plan to again. I would take the ghb on its own with nothing else in the system.

If I buy just a 10 gram of solid ghb as a sampler I should not get in much trouble with that? ofc not take all at once but in increments probably 500mg max stepped dosing as a tester and lock the rest away till another day.

This is a question that's pretty hard to answer as everyone reacts different, but I can tell you one of my experiences.
I took something around 3-4 grams GHB (pretty sure there was some GBL left in the solution) during a 2 hour period and this was too much. I didn't completely black out and remember most of it, my blood pressure dropped (I usually have a low bp to begin with and I'm pretty sure that made my experience far worse), I felt extremely dizzy (couldn't stand up without feeling like I was about to collapse) and the nausea was intense. I had to focus on my phone with just one eye open laying on my bed without moving for about 2 hours and still felt like I was spinning in a carousel. I then fell asleep and woke up after an hour or so and felt rather stimulated (most likely due to a dopamine rebound). This experience wasn't fun at all and I still have to gag when I smell GHB/GBL.
There are other people that just puke their brains out, sleep for a while and wake up feeling pretty good, so as I said, everyone reacts differentl.

And for the sake of harm reduction, combining CNS depressants like alcohol, benzos and GHB is dangerous as it can lead to black outs and respiratory depression