• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is GBL more harmful than GHB?

PoundSterling

Greenlighter
I know GBL metabolizes into GHB. It seems no one where I am actually ever has any GHB but always GBL.

I know GBL metabolizes into GHB. It seems no one where I am actually ever has any GHB but always GBL.

Well at the very least it is certainly more irritating to the GI tract given that it is a powerful solvent. Definitely feels dirtier. 1,4-butanediol feels even worse than GBL.

Undiluted its terribly corrosive to the mouth and the piece till your stomach.

But I have been addicted to it a few century's back. And it caused me no health wise problems that where noticeable. The stuff was probably very pure. But no way to know for sure.

So diluting is crucial. The addictive nature is something you probably know off. It scale's pretty high in my opinion.

React it with some NaOH, carefully as its a exothermic reaction, and you'll know the difference. Use Ph strip's too. Its a basic online DIY procedure.

Imo GBL is more addicting then GHB.

MAKE SURE TO DILUTE IT ENOUGH! I first used it early on in my drug career and for some reason didn't research it apart from asking the person who sold me it a few questions, just basics like dosing etc (I have no idea why as I normally search anything I put in my body EXTREMELY thoroughly beforehand, even new meds my doctor prescribes me) and I took the 3ml dose like you would a shot. I ended up with mild-moderate chemical burns on my lips, tongue and the inside of one cheek!

MAKE SURE TO DILUTE IT ENOUGH! I first used it early on in my drug career and for some reason didn't research it apart from asking the person who sold me it a few questions, just basics like dosing etc (I have no idea why as I normally search anything I put in my body EXTREMELY thoroughly beforehand, even new meds my doctor prescribes me) and I took the 3ml dose like you would a shot. I ended up with mild-moderate chemical burns on my lips, tongue and the inside of one cheek!
Oh :(

But what caught my attention was the 3ml dose. I think it is quite heavy dose. I took 2ml and redosed every now and then. But that was like... More than a decade ago, and i did more GHB than GBL. Way more.

Oh :(

But what caught my attention was the 3ml dose. I think it is quite heavy dose. I took 2ml and redosed every now and then. But that was like... More than a decade ago, and i did more GHB than GBL. Way more.
A 3ml dose of GBL is quite a lot, I would never recommend that for a beginner.

I was drinking very heavily every day at the time and there is some cross-tolerance. I wanted to sleep, too. I redosed with another 3ml maybe 45 minutes later and that was enough so I could sleep (but not enough that it knocked me out or anything). I didn't drink while using the GBL, btw, it's a VERY dangerous combination. I probably had alcohol in my system, but not much. I waited until I felt mostly sober, but not long enough to experience any withdrawal.