• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is Dexedrine's Duration more Dose dependent than Adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I know it's against the rules to ask "what drug should I take", but I was wondering if Valium or Klonopin is better for a comedown? I Apologize if this question violates any rules.

I'd say klonopin, considering the circumstances.

This thread is at the point of endless speculative discussion regarding OP's topic. If you UTFSE, you'll find many threads discussing these differences between dextroamphetamine and adderall

CousinCocaine, like you said, "what drug should I take" threads are against the rules. We're a HR forum. But if you have a specific HR oriented question, feel free to create a new thread :) It's frowned upon to post your own questions in other people's threads.

Closed

I no longer crash from my Dexedrine doses. For the first 4 hours I feel euphoria and motivation, and then I feel normal for the rest of the day. 40-60mg is a huge dose for a beginner, if you felt nothing from that you got fake pills. 2 hours after taking 60mg Dexedrine you should have about 170 - age heart rate at rest.
This is closed but I'd like to add, If you do what OP said with IR Dexedrine, no tolarance, you could end up in the ER or maybe discover a heart ailment and die, stroke. Btw, your mileage may vary. Your buddy or some tool on the internet said it was great. That doesnt mean it will be the same for you. Sorry bud, that's not how it works.

Ksa, nice post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.