• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is decrim/legalisation a double-edged sword?

Pot consumers minimize risk

And bigot anti-cannabic Victorian-age prohibitionists lost all notions of fair proportionality well over a century ago!! 🖕

Right from the start this is another study that looks biased to the bones. It begins with a carefully formulated question allowing confusion over the individual's very own personal "mental health" - which seems vague enough to me anyway - versus a person's belief of the situation for others, e.g. globally speaking and of course in absence of any measured statistical data although it's typically contaminated by external vilification vectors as the consumption method, mis-guided 3rd-party (predatory) interventionism, even ritual actually. In other words ~45 % of Canadians WHO HAVE USED CANNABIS IN THE PAST wouldn't agree on the premise of some perceived "problems", while i vaguely recall numbers slightly above 2.2 % in USA many years ago (with plenty of hardly-related co-lateral statistics merged into this).

It was L.E.A.P. founder m. Jack Cole, a former narcotic police officer (...), who must have mentioned it as i recall; his staircase illustration was memorable in any case.

🤔

Actually LCN's (TVA) title takes for granted that the matter of cannabis so-called "ADDICTION" can be pushed under the carpet without any debate and this comes from mass media that is clearly part of the problem rather than a solution, never able to recognize its mistake and adapt since the day of creation.

So i ask where's intellectual integrity when it's all based on a mere 5 % statistical imbalance almost equivalent to pure hazard throwing a dime in the air hoping for anything different than a 50-50 overall distribution relatively to the number of faces vs tails, somehow now qualified as "SIGNIFICANT", whatever. And of course it makes even less sense to ask non-users since it falls into pure endoctrination serving a mass media proven totally unable to evolve, insisting to call it "marijuana" just as before the 2015 elections!

Not to mention the score of Health-Canada in terms of vilification itself, with Harper-time installed guru Hillary Geller sent as Canada's emissary in preparation of UNGASS 2016... That's a year before Québec's so far only government-authorized "LP" then called Hydropothecary made the news after it was revealed they had myclobutanil inside their cultivation buildings! Then this same LP announced it would provide "Kosher" quality, then the name was changed to Hexo simply to put some distance with such Kosher Zyklon past, euh...

Ah, and eventually some of us may have heard about Hexo working hard to publish the non-detection of a BANNED "Pest Control Product" changing into HCN at heat time (...), a Level-3 item of UN's Chemical Weapons Convention better known as the gas in Germany's extermination chambers! All meant to elude top-notch detection even using a fancy/expensive "gas chromatograph with a triple-quadrupole mass spectrometer" (and more), operated by qualified technicians, etc., etc. With nearly a hundred PCPs on H.-C.'s list alone and that's a huge catalog of "trace" contaminants to combine together in a savvy manner intended to optimize toxic synergy effects although still avoiding to trigger alarms. Because the effects don't just add up: they multply; the most known example being alcohol vs prescription pills... Now imagine a PCP "soup" as perceived by expert bug antennas on a microscopic scale.

No wonder some installed gurus won't hesitate to tag non-believers as "chemophobics", knowing consumers would 1st need to gain access to laboratory resources costing a fortune even for the LPs. Hence my conclusion that the only legal alternative capable of satisfying *ALL* parties resides in the Québeker concept of COOPÉRATIVES created and owned by its users, with a clear mandate to serve those same users.

But we still don't hear ideas like that being openly debated on mass media during TV news, just a couple years after the infamous law #44 of Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois who imported propaganda (via copy 'n paste!) originating from the 2014 FCTC/COP6 event held in Moscow/Russia behind closed doors, naturally...

Nonetheless 50-50 sounds like a non-event to me and we're only talking about public perceptions resulting from decades of similar brain-washing. Much as with TVA's propaganda silently pushed under the form of text never really spoken during their TV news bulletin - ALL DAY LONG, right during Christmass - Synonymous of hate crime in disguise if one dares to ask me!!

Wall-of-Shame-Take-your-pick-480x300.png

Then admire the apparently popular "moderate" twist directly followed by tobacco/nicotine confusing juxtaposition actually denying/obliterating the "Harm Reduction" value of vaporizers by ignoring/excluding them in an absolute manner, as if those never existed while USA's recent e-Cigs crisis somehow is supposed to represent our only alternate consumption methods arsenal!... Never explaining the basics, starting with chronic self-poisoning by combustion!

🤨

Overall it's no news at all to discover that 71 % of Canadians might still consider cannabis "risky" once informed that problematic consumption is obviously marginal in reality (meanwhile keep in mind the SQdC products selection continues to perpetuate strongly exacerbated imbalance in its THC:CBD ratios, imposing an ultimatum between extreme THC-centric genetics vs equally extreme "buzz" denial using so-called "balanced" 1:1 or even "Full" CBD that the UN's recent communication recommends to reschedule, if not remove from the schedule...) - which raises the most serious issue of biased mass-manipulation via half-truths and plain omissions; e.g. that perhaps although some of the few struggling individual cases might still remain attributable to the substance (once accounting for all external vilification vectors) there's clear failure to apply some FAIR sense of PROPORTIONALITY in such pseudo "scientific" instrumentalization...

Topped with what looks like more blatant propaganda, talking of popularity "growth" as if the SQdC didn't have issues of its own! Never mention the severe differences affecting Québec (and Manitoba too i heard), from a type of mass media which has been distributing lies since the era when our political "elites" built their very own self-serving paper pressing, in days when industries typically relied on vapour engines, e.g. contemporary of the "science" legacy as from John Warnock in his Al Abbassiya lunatic asylum in Cairo/Egypt, in a colony of the British Empire...

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
The Hexo products (OS110, OS220, OS Reserve indica/sativa and 5 or 6 vape cartridges in addition to the non alcoholic beer (I can order as many Budweiser’s for delivery as I want, but only 5 Hexo cannabis beverages) But there is one product released by a Hexo subsidiary; it’s XMG soda pop at 10 mg. Is that in Que. or only at 5mg or not at all?

Tom

...product released by a Hexo subsidiary; it’s XMG soda pop at 10 mg. Is that in Que. or only at 5mg or not at all?

Here's all i can tell on this particular subject right now.

Hexo's 355 ml "Mollo 5.0 cannabis beverage" sells in a beer-shaped recyclable bottle, to be kept out of the reach of children (...), who must remain concentrated while driving or operating some heavy motorized machines near schools or even on any public road, i think...

Euh...

The label says it provides 5 mg THC + 5 mg CBD and that's meant as the equivalent of 5.07 g dry cannabis, whatever this may be worth knowing where its mari-caca base-material came from in the 1st place!...

🤥

Anyway the little really relevant details its food-like labelling can offer appers to say absolutely nothing about H.-C.'s approved "Pest Control Products" and not even residual "traces": nothing at all.

Instead we are "informed" the drink totals 30 calories from a mix of carbohydrates/glucids (8 g), sugars (4 g, 4 pc) and some lipids (0.1 g, 1 pc); plus calcium (50 mg, 4 pc), potassium (20 mg, 1 pc), sodium (15 mg, 1 pc) and iron (0.1 mg, 1 pc). Sorry if i actually happen to fail filling the gaps in my interpretation of what's "% Daily Value" supposed to mean, by the way!

In any case i gather there's missing pc gone unnoticed somewhere... 🤔

Now get ready for its "Ingredients" list (Ah, there it is!! The gap...):

Cabonated water, Malted barley, Sugars (high maltose corn syrup), Calcium chloride, Cannabis emulsion (glycerin, ethyl alcohol, water, polysorbate 80, modified palm oil, sunflower lecithin, THC distillate, CBD distillate), Hops, Lactic acid, Caramel (for colour), Calcium sulphate, Salt, Phosphoric acid, Natural flavour. - Also contains Barley.

N.B.: Each empty bottle is worth 5 ¢ in Québec and its content has both a date-stamp + a "lot" number besides the usual EAN/UPC barcode strip. This product is classified as "Edible Cannabis" that is "Powered by Hexo" (makers of Kosher Zyklon...), also marked TM/MC Truss Beverage Co (e.g. "used under license")...

Good day, have fun!! 🎄

Last edited: