• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Is cutting a 150mcg 1cP-LSD blotter in half a good dose for light effects?

Echotango

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if 75mcg is a little to intense for what I need to experience in life atm lol. Based on what I've read 150mcg is certainly far to much for me.

I used to halve 125ug ALD-52 blotters, and take a half every weekend for several months. Very mild but noticeable effects. I'd take my parent's dog for a walk and smoke weed on the bayou and then watch a few movies once my folks were sleeping. I miss those days... now I live on my own and I don't have any acid and I hate my noisy neighborhood so it's hard to trip without panic attacks anyways.

Hmm well it seems I might be getting 100mcg blotters I think so would 50mcg be a good sweet spot for a good dose to start for someone very nervous about "dipping there toes back in the water" so to speak?

be aware that perfection is (if i understand it) likely impossible, in terms of laying blotters and getting the absolute perfect dosages... ime, tabs of various compunds seem to be pretty decently even most of the time (if a bit light), but it's possible to get more or less than the desired trip.

a half blotter might be just fine for "dipping the toes" for most ppl, i'd imagine. personally, i'd prolly do a half (or quarter) tab to guage the experience, and then a week or two later take one or two (or more, but i'm a hard head as of late) tabs to get a more full experience.

@Echotango half is a wonderful dosage - sometimes it feels heavy, never too light.
I dose frequently but at the lower end of the intensity curve

It depends. Is it your first time taking lysergamides? Do you prefer to trip at home or outdoors? Alone/in close group of people you trust or in public? Do you intend to combine it with anything else?

I enjoyed 1cp a lot and 75ug is my favorite dose. Might sound too low, but here is some important context - I don't like to trip at home and especially with LSD-like stuff I actually prefer to be in a social setting, which involves people I don't know or barely know and those people unlike me aren't tripping. 75ug is pretty well suited for this type of scenarios - as you are in control of yourself, your mind might drift at times of course, but whenever required, you can regain control and behave absolutely normally. I would never drive a car or do most of my work-related activities, especially company meetings, because I am in no way sober, but I can function absolutely normal without making people suspicious in any way. With 75ug of 1cp you might expect some visuals - the colors would be bright and some (purple for me) may be weird. Texture drifting is also rather possible, though not the whole time. You might be awed by recognizing geometrical patterns that don't really exist. Light sources might get a bit hazy with halos around them (due to pupil dilation). There might be even slight breathing of objects around you. Or a subset of those. Or none of them (many of my trips at this dose and even higher ones are not visual at all). Your cognitive processes might be altered a lot at times, but your behavior will usually not give that away to observers. Again, if you want, you can get back to reality and everything is under your control. Bad trips and hard experiences are very unlikely to happen (they could but VERY unlikely, what is more likely is to get trapped into some train of negative thoughts for short time). You may find out you have impaired spatial orientation, walking around familiar streets might feel somewhat unfamiliar. You will feel the body effects for sure, the body energy and even that weird feeling of experiencing no fatigue or floating around rather than actually walking. You will definitely have quite nice CEVs and the music will sound different for sure. Also expect some weird "audio effects". I have experienced some pretty strong time dilation on 75ug some times or none at all other times.

Higher doses up to 100-120 can be also fine with people around, but definitely not indoors for me as it may induce some anxiety especially in hot places packed with people like clubs. Besides, it is not that visually stimulating. Anything more than that though and things might get messy real fast. You could probably tolerate 200ug well at some festival but might also well end in a disaster, I would prefer to minimize the risk and only do that in a controlled and safe environment, definitely not around people I don't know at a place I don't feel safe.

It also depends a lot whether you are doing it for the first time or you have some previous experience. The first few times might get a bit rough even at 75ug when outside with people you don't know, so I would not recommend it.

I would definitely not mix it with any other drugs (especially cannabis as it quickly drives you to a mental state which is as if you took like at least 50% higher dose and that happens real fast which includes lots of confusion and anxiety). The only thing I find relatively safe and predictable to mix lysergamides with is alcohol, some beer to help me get asleep at the end as LSD is a real bitch (more so than stimulants in this regard), it's hard to get to sleep even after the comedown.

Last edited:
Well I plan to use it alongside Cannabis which will make way stronger and maybe nitrous oxide but since I have only used shrooms before I haven't used any type of lysergamide and one of the reasons why I haven't is because I'm been avoiding having any kind of trip for a long time due to problems like anxiety etc. it's only recently that I've felt my mind set is somewhat good enough for a positive shroom/1cP-LSD trip.

I should also mention I’m on medication that will make it less intense specifically low dose benzos (equivalent 0.5mg clonazepam) and GABAPentin plus maybe my daily Methadone dose?

Last edited:
I like quarter tabs. Infuses the mind with the lysergic spirit, well beyond microdose, which can then be amplified by other means if needed.