• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is combining MXP with baclofen dangerous?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Seriously, i could use an answer to this asap. My mxp could be here any day and i still am using baclofen daily as a way to deal with the shortage of benzos i have at the moment. I have 4mg clonazepam each day and my 6mg xanax to deal with my horrible ptsd. Yes i use two different doctors, shut up. I use about 16 to 24 beers a day to relax aswell. If i cannot relax, i cannot be human. But my main question is, is it as dangerous to combine MXP and baclofen as it is to combine GHB and Ketamine/MXE ? Which is known to be a deadly combination. I already experienced how that felt before and i have no words to describe the feeling of agony of realising you are actually dead, poisoned, in a state of confusion yet your mind suffers continuously without actually using normal thought patterns or any words to be able to say, hey..wtf is going on? I thought this could be a interesting combination before but i learned the hard way. Ok, i survived like i always do because of my special purpose in life. But anyone else wouldve passed on to his next life.

Are these substances comparable enough to create the same kind of dangerous situation? Baclofen may not be ghb but it sure feels like it closer to it than anything else ive tried except gbl and gvl offcourse.

Tell me, is this dangerous? This time i might die cause sometimes i think i failed my life's purpose. When the spirits from heaven tell you in your mind to come back...by suicide or not..
I think they just miss me a lot. But i got to finish what i started.

A definite answer who can tell these molecules apart well enough would be indeed, very helpfull.

The smartest thing offcourse is to wait untill the baclofen wears off because i have no interest in how this possible combination might feel even if it was possible.

My intention is something different. More about that later. Coming at you, live, from whereever on earth i might be staying ;) ill keep you updated.