• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is cnf floerr ekrth smoking if thc msking me anxious

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Does it taste nice I'm getting a Henry for twenty quid off this nectat brand could I possibly sell a g of this would they bri g it. Smbacm and say it's shit it's eighteen lercdnttive never smoked cbd. I heard it's the tjrlenes what give a high

Yeah I like to smoke CBD flower sometimes I will roll up joint and just kick back. It works really well for anxiety and is also super cheap online. With a quality product from legit vendor I get pretty high off CBD flower I mean it's not as in your face as regular weed, surely is psychoactive though.

I wonder if this is the stuff that I've been given a handful of times. It looks like marijuana etc but it doesn't do anything. It left me disappointed even though it wasn't mine/I didn't purchase it

The first thing that was off was a lack of smoke

You could deff give it to someone @Gormur and they will think its regular Weed. I've given it to lots of friends for free and didn't say it was CBD flower just handed them bag and said I have lots of extra. Wonder what they thought when it was a baby buzz, lol. This being said you should never sell it to someday trying to come up misrepresenting it, that's grimey as hell. It's so cheap I usually give half the bag away cuz it starts to dry out. Suppose I could try making edibles at some point with it.

You could deff give it to someone @Gormur and they will think its regular Weed. I've given it to lots of friends for free and didn't say it was CBD flower just handed them bag and said I have lots of extra. Wonder what they thought when it was a baby buzz, lol. This being said you should never sell it to someday trying to come up misrepresenting it, that's grimey as hell. It's so cheap I usually give half the bag away cuz it starts to dry out. Suppose I could try making edibles at some point with it.
Dont waste your time making edibles with it, it's not worth the little bit of time and effort it takes. It's no more effective than CBD gummies or oil that are a lot less work. Mildly relaxing yes, worth the effort no.