• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Is candyflipping / hippieflipping therapeutically sensible?

buuuurps

Bluelighter
The title basically says it all. I reckon there is a lot of research going on with regard to LSD/psilocybin (for treating depression and addiction, amongst others) and with MDMA (for treating PTSD), but little if anything where LSD+MDMA or psilocybin+MDMA are combined. I guess that makes sense insofar as combining two substances introduces more variables into the equation and also perhaps might make it harder to get approval for a study.

At the same time, at least when it comes to treating depression / addiction, it seems intuitively plausible to me that the the combination of psilocybin+MDMA or LSD+MDMA would hold more promise than just LSD or psilocybin alone. Reason being that either of those substances alone always holds the potential of a challenging or downright horrifying trip, and while that is not necessarily a bad thing (you can still learn from those), it certainly can be (you don't always grow from them, and they can also weigh on you heavily / drag you down further). Positive experiences, on the other hand, to my knwoledge are never psychologically harmful, and have a better chance of being therapeutically valuable. Being that MDMA gives an extremely positive colouring to your mood and makes it much easier to confront negative thoughts or feelings, it seems like a candyflip/hippieflip would be the more effective (and, in some ways, perhaps even safer) way to go. Those are just my thoughts as someone interested in the topic though, and perhaps there are good reasons to avoid candyflipping / hippieflipping in the treatment of addiction / depression. In any case, I would be interested if any of you had any thoughts on / knowledge about this.

Yes, and probably more so than either one of the drugs alone. MDMA is kind of a nasty drug however, and is beaten out by psychedelics in long term usage.

I did it a few days ago and highly recommend it!! I took 35g fresh (about 3.5g dry) mushrooms about an hour before eating three strong x pills. My first time hippy flipping with such a high dose of mushrooms.

It was a killer trip/roll...
I was having great visuals with killer energy. If you try what I did I hope you like to party because 3 strong pills was nearly too much.

Look here for some killer rolling/ hippy flipping music

Ismenes wormhole takes you to a place that feels like the cleanest E ever - just using lsd in a staggered dose.

Using mdma to cure / treat depression is fucking stupid and will only lead you to suicidal comedowns. Let alone addiction. MDMA will cause addiction.

MDMA opens the heart LSD opens your perception combine and the two and its pure hedonism.

Candy flipping is recreational no matter how spiritual a person believes what they are doing. The mdma comedown ruins the afterglow of the psychedelics