• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals Is blue lotus truly toxic?

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So, grabbed a bag of blue lotus 20:1 extract just out of curiosity and I am pretty certain it will not give a buzz but more something akin to valerian, yet I found a research article claiming it’s toxic. Does this have any truth? Just seems like maybe that’s only in long term use and no one uses it long term because they try it looking for a buzz and are dissatisfied?

I’m more interested in it’s lucid dreaming claims. I did get it from a very reputable dealer that I have dealt with quite a bit. I’m pretty certai it’s of good quality?

Also what would a recommended dose be of a 20:1 extract powder? 500mg?

Thanks ya’ll.

Okay…umm…lol…I’m glad you asked. I went back to read the article and it appears it said they did NOT find evidence of toxicity in rats. I just only slept one hour last night, am extremely tired, and misread it. Sorry about the misunderstanding. That’s why I was questioning it because it just didn’t sound right. Though I know the fda states it is toxic but if it were truly toxic they would have banned it.

I used an extract of blue lotus before. Didn’t feel very toxic. Definitely a noticeable relaxing, calming feeling from it.