Is blue light dead?

Mikeyboi

Bluelighter
I was expecting answers to my questions quickly but is that not how this community is? I realize that it's at people's own leisure but how big is the blue light community and how many are active usually at any given time?

Only an admin could give you factual numbers. It ebbs and flows here. You can't really predict traffic on any given day.

Why the curiosity?

I was just interested because sometimes I see posts get responded too so quicky but sometimes I see some just go unanswered forever. So I was just curious

I can't really answer for others. Sometimes people just aren't online or maybe they think someone else will answer it or maybe they think their contribution isn't worth while so don't reply. There are a plethora of whats. I can only answer for myself and the above reasons are why I sometimes don't reply.

I can't really answer for others. Sometimes people just aren't online or maybe they think someone else will answer it or maybe they think their contribution isn't worth while so don't reply. There are a plethora of whats. I can only answer for myself and the above reasons are why I sometimes don't reply.
I feel this way, too. Sometimes it seems we have many people online, though many are guests who are reading and that's why you're not getting a lot of responses.

depends by the day..sometimes you get loads of reply's sometimes none

Hell no. Bluelight's not dead. We're here to answer questions, though given the size of the community you may have to wait a little while for a response. Though, it's faster than most other forums I've been a part of. Overall, Bluelight is hands down the best forum HR related or not that I've ever been a part of :)

The nature of this forum leads to lurking. Some of those lurkers will eventually become posters. There will always be more demand for information on drugs than supply, just like the drugs.

Source: long-time lurker who now has a thing or two to give back.