• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Is anyone still experimenting with Flubromazolam?

Asante

Bluelighter
0.1mg does me just right as a daytime benzo every once in a while. If I take double, 0.2mg, a nap tends to happen. 0.4mg puts me to bed no matter what and 0.5 does that so powerfully that I prefer not to take that dosage again.

From the milligram scale to a 1mg/ml propylene glycol solution, and from there on out a dose measured with a graduaded 2ml syringe, onto the tongue, chased with water.

Its a once in a long while drug, but it treats me good when I ingest. I call it affectionately my "knockout night nurse"

The 0.1mg dose is perfect to slam a strong anxiety with, like in a trip, and 0.2-0.4mg when you got to sleep but you are wide awake.

Is anyone still experimenting with this particular benzodiazepine?

200px-Flubromazolam.svg.png

I had one litre but my tolerance was so big, in the end I could do 10 mg or even more .

Would never ever buy it again, because for me this is just getting tired or blacking out. NOPE.

JJ

I had a 0.1gr dose last night cause it was getting late. All night long I was very deep in sleep and slept 10:45 hours, way more than usual. It puts you to sleep and keeps you under :)

About "knockout night nurse", in the oldtime insane asylums if you were found awake by the night nurse, they'd give you something like paraldehyde, chloral hydrate or amylene hydrate to knock you out cold fast so thay would have an easy shift. Thats basically Flubromazolam, something that insists on getting you sleeping and keeps you under. I have experience with a bunch of benzos including flurazepam but none was so aggressively hypnotic as this one.

Sometimes I wonder whether Flubromazolam hits the barbiturate receptor some. Its primary effect, even before anxiolysis, is sedation, and a person has gone into a coma with life threatening symptoms over taking just 3mg.

Blotters sold of the stuff are 0.25mg too whereas clonazolam blotters are 0.5mg. It seems to be THE most potent benzo,more potent than Brotizolam.

I tried it a few years ago I'm pretty sure. I dont remember it being notably different than any other benzo

Are you sure it wasnt flubromazepam? Flubromazolam is prominently sedative in nature, more so than anxiolytic.