• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is adderall snortable?

shahab6

Bluelighter
Iv been eating adderal for the last 7months, and it gives me a very good high for 2 hours with a lot of energy. Recently I decided to snort it as I love to snort drugs, but when I snort it the high is not there, I do feel different but not high, and I don't get that burst of energy compare to eatting it.. but I still somewhat enjoy snorting it. I was wondering could it be just a placebo effect that I'm getting?

Adderall is totally snortable and people do it all the time.

I personally prefer to take it as prescribed PO because a) I don't like the feeling of too much amp and so b) I don't want to get in the position of abusing my script because c) snorting your script is the best way short of booting it in your arm to develop a bad habit, would lead to too much amp.

I have done, early on. I found it way too edgy and unplesant. Orally, when it hits, is a better feeling to me.

I also find it unpleasant, but shouldn't it be more pleasen, because your basically getting more into your blood.

I really don't know. All I know is the times I have snorted it made me feel like shit and jittery as fuck and I much prefer oral adderall. But Vyvanse is my main script with add as a booster. Vyvanse is fucking golden to me, it's perfect. I gave up on trying to get high on my adderall on like the third day. I much prefer them to work for why I take it, because it's like night and day for me so the least I take the better because I'd like to have it functional for as long as possible at the lowest dose.