• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants is a mix of focalin, vyvanse, and caffeine safe?

cinnamon-catboy

Greenlighter
hello, this morning at 7am I took 30mg of vyvanse, at 7:30 I took 20mg of focalin xr(I crushed the stuff inside the capsule and put it back, it was also about 1.5 years old) and started drinking a monster energy drink (140mg caffine). I have a good caffine tolerance but my tolerance for focalin and vyvanse is questionable.
if this is safe would it be safe to take more focalin capsules? I feel a bit shaky but that's normal for me and I don't feel any other side affects except I feel awake on 3 hours of sleep.

I would wait a bit if you get stim overdose symptoms (like anxiety, irritability, palpitations) but in general lower dose stims together are safe. Just safe doesn't mean too pleasurable, focalin as a Dopamine norepinephrine transporter inverse agonist and Vyvanse being a releaser will block each other's effects, leaving you with the side effects. Caffeine increases the cardiac load, as long as you have a healthy heart this amount should be safe but note that I got angina pectoris like heartburn from caffeine + methylphenidate + DXM in alarmingly low doses but also many ppl drink coffee together with stims.

1.5 years are nothing for most small molecule compounds, these capsules will be perfectly active.

Last edited: