• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is 70% pure fish scale coke and 30 % bentocaine safe?

toxicapple

Greenlighter
Hey guys so I found a plug for coke that is 70% pure fish scale coke and 30 % benzocaine but not sure if it is safe.
It is 3.5g > no prices <

Please no price discussion.

So any suggestions?

Much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
The way you worded this might give you some problems. If its closed you can try asking is benzocine safe plugginng?

Imo your gunna loose feeling in your butt. Have you ever gotten denstist where they give you novocaine and your gums all weird picthre that all up anal canal. ..

d1nach I swear I'm not stalking you lmao how do we always end up on mutual posts? I never delved into the cocaine culture, so what exactly do people mean by fish-scale?

d1nach I swear I'm not stalking you lmao how do we always end up on mutual posts? I never delved into the cocaine culture, so what exactly do people mean by fish-scale?

Cocaine often has a shiny pearlescent appearance, and often clumps into flakes, so quality cocaine is sometimes referred to as "fish scale" because of the similarity in appearance.

No idea I dont do cocaine but I cab definitely tell you if you plus crystalline benzocaine up your butt your gunna feel numbin places you didnt know you had. Benzocaine is used in lubricant to cause the anal spincter muscles to relax especially with ethanol or methanol mixed in with a oil before anal sex. Higher concentrations of benzocaine are used for hemmroids. if its cocaine free base your likely to get really weird sensation and irritation because the nitrogen on cocaine with act as a base and unlike thestomach yiur rectum has very low amounts of re making your ph in your rectum raise very high. If its cocaine hcl my guess is it be much less irritating as it require much less water and not influence ph. Trust me nothing is worse thenba chemical burn like 9 inches inside you that u cant scratch

I'm no fan of cocaine, however, if I find myself stumbling upon it (Always happens at least once a year), I ONLY indulge if it's of the highest quality....Even then, shitty drug IMO

We really wouldn't be able to tell you. Also, I doubt your dealer actually knows or even has a rough idea of what's in his or her drugs. If we were to say "Yes, you're drugs are safe" and then you wind up poisoning yourself on some obscure substance that neither you nor your connect knew was present, we would be partially liable. That's the reason we don't allow threads of this nature. It's nothing personal at all.