Is 6 days of rest Enough for.......

AnTiLooP

Bluelighter
I'm planning on trippin this weekend which is 5 - 6 days away. Do you guys think its enuff ? What do i need to build up the " energy " i need to really roll properly.. ?
I actually got this pill called 888 and its red/pinkish in colour. It caused my mucles to feel very agitated. I had to keep them moving and i was like trembling all over. I did not feel happy, I was just emotionally numb for the 12 hours after the pill was dropped into my system. Previously I had pills which made me feel good. Evrything seem to be beautiful, but this pill 888 had different effects.. What could it be ?

Those pills might be more on the Trippy side. They might have Acid or CB4, or something unpure... and that would be why since the time period you said. MDMA lasts shorter but it's defninitely empathic and euphoric... Those pills are bunk, get rid of'em...
-AgtX

I think what AgtX meant is it may contain 2-cb.. CB4 was a movie with Eazy-E in it
wink.gif

PLUR
Justin

About your question of time interval, between rolls... I keep my tolerance MAD LOW... so the rolls affect me the same and are really intense... I'm more Susceptible to drugs in my system and even now after rolling for almost a year... I tend to roll every TWO WEEKS, but sometimes I might ruin that by rolling a week after instead of two... Nevertheless, I think that's the best way to go, without increasing your tolerance. One good hit, will have me ROLLING FACE all night long... I do my research before I buy... I know what is good or not... all I gotta say is I have about 50 Blue TP's, and they are ALL mine... and well they are probably the most intense hits ever... I roll HARD for 8-10 hours on these and peak for a solid five on these... Measured by a Chemist to contain, 205 mgs of MDMA in each one of them, That's a MASSIVE HIT, but SO good!
-AgtX

THanks Justin... I saw that movie the other night and well it's still in my head, so to speak... thank you for catching my error. Acid and 2-cb is what I meant to say. =)
-AgtX

I guess you are right guys. I read up on Erowid and found out the detailed explanation on effects and actually found what they said which was what I was experiecing to be rather like what they said.
I definitely do not like those stuff, I prefer what i took which was blue and made me feel good.. REally good. How can i tell if what I take contains MDMA the next time. Is there any smell or something which I could tell at the point of deal with the supplier ? Well most of the stuff i get are from people who dun know much about such chemicals.. they just take whatever is gave to them to sell. Its shitty but then again I wanna make my money's worth so could someone tell me what i can do to actually tell its MDMA when I exchange my hardearned cash with him..
Thanks.
!!

there is a test kit available, that requires very little scraping of the pill to be tested.. I don't know where the banner went, it used to be at the top of the page...
I also find that there is a bit of a distinct taste (speaking from a couple of years of exp)... but that could be entirely in my head... who knows.
your best bet, I think, for now, is to find out what "so-and-so" (your connection) is selling, get a description, well in advance of your plan to buy... and ask in the "pill reports" area for some information. they are usualy pretty quick.
but you most certianly should NOT just drop whatever you can find. it is unwise, and can be potentialy unsafe.
but must of all,
HAVE FUN! make the most what what you get... even if it is a little bunk.
and PLUR!